*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
Astral Chain is reviewing well, I just received my copy of Secret of Mana Collection, and Overwatch is getting released for the Switch. Good news all round.

Soldato
I can't find any confirmation about Overwatch. Just something about an Overwatch themed Switch case which was up then taken down again. Pretty sure it's going to happen, though.

Astral Chain why did you have to be so good! Going to have to buy it now. Need to get through FE first though which will probably take me up to Zelda's release. Astral Chain will have to wait.

Soldato
So picked up a switch after getting a nice bonus from work and it was my birthday so.....you know!

What a brilliant little console, so impressed with it in both docked and portable forms. Been awesome for bomberman and smash bros lunch time sessions with friends at lunch and the graphics on our 55" in the front room are gorgeous! - Mario Odyssey being the main game that made me go wow.

The eShop seems to have some great deals and prices compared to my experiences of the 3DS and Wii-U store which is also a bonus, loads of nice little indie games on there too. As much as it drives me up the wall I cannot stop playing Timberman Vs. lol and for 89p!!! its silly money

Anyways, glad I found this thread :)

Does anyone have Mortal Kombat 11? if so is it any good as for current £25 price I am pretty tempted. I know there are the graphical downgrades vs. the PS4/Xbox on the Krypt etc. but for me thats not the end of the world to have a 60fps MK experience on the go

Ta

Ben

Associate
Trying to get into Smash Bros and it really isn't pulling me. No idea what spirits do, no idea how to fight properly and it feels like it is going to be a very very steep learning curve before I get to the stage where I can fight and feel like I'm performing okay. Not sure if I'm going to keep it, it might be the first switch game I'll sell.

Back
Top Bottom