*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
I've heard a lot of people saying its the other way around...

Each to their own I guess. The way I remember it (and we're talking 25+ years ago), the MD version used actual Disney artists and looked superb, but the SNES outing had more challenging gameplay. This was one of the many Capcom developed Disney games for the Nintendo platforms. In fact, didn't Shinji Mikami have something to do with them? Time to Google...

Soldato
I just read this:
What isn’t clear though is which versions of the games it will be, as the SNES and Mega Drive versions of Aladdin were quite different, with the former being developed by Capcom and the latter by Virgin Games.

Wait and see I guess.

Soldato
where is a good place to farm ancient gears on zelda?

i have the master sword and bought ancient arrows, i got the ancient chest piece and upgraded it twice but i need more gears to get the hoodie and trackies for him lol

fez

fez

Caporegime
where is a good place to farm ancient gears on zelda?

i have the master sword and bought ancient arrows, i got the ancient chest piece and upgraded it twice but i need more gears to get the hoodie and trackies for him lol

Around the castle is good. Basically anywhere you will see a load of guardians. There are a few locations with a load of the flying ones as well but you will probably want to use ancient arrows to get them.

Soldato
Around the castle is good. Basically anywhere you will see a load of guardians. There are a few locations with a load of the flying ones as well but you will probably want to use ancient arrows to get them.

Don't the ancient arrows just vaporise enemies with no loot drop? I toyed with them for a bit and gave up. Ancient swords and shields are good to have though, and a brave horse :p I remember being owned so many times by guardians until I got into the swing of it, eventually becoming a guardian hunter was a great gaming journey.

E: get in close and chop their legs off for extra loot

Man of Honour
My Collection of Mana for 22 EUR just arrived. Very happy with that price.

The Mario vs Rabbits Season pass is 40% off which includes the donkey kong expansion. Been waiting for an offer on this for awhile :D

The DK DLC for that is great, and I really enjoyed the extra challenge and coop levels. Well worth the price.

Soldato
Astral Chain on the way. Really looking forward to some Platinum greatness. I think I am going to drop FE for now, despite enjoying it a lot. I will keep it and get back to it after the year end madness of releases calms down. After 30 hours I need a break and something a little bit different - Astral Chain looks like the perfect antidote.

Back
Top Bottom