*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
I think will order Astral Chain, watched some videos and looks good, and Zelda pricey month lol

Astral Chain has peaked my interest too. Never paid attention to it until I found out it was by Platinum Games.

But I don't want to get into the habit of buying games and not playing them. My backlog is big enough, I already have Zelda and the Switch Lite on pre-order for next month. I don't want to go crazy.

Soldato

$30 will probably translate to £30. Bit steep for me so will happily wait for it to be on sale. Remember playing Lion King as a kid on PC and could never complete it.

Soldato
The snes Aladdin was great but I don't think I completed it as I found it too difficult. It was a lovely looking game at the time though. I didn't have a megadrive so not idea if or why it would have been any different.

Associate
From what I'm reading, the collection doesn't include the SNES version of Aladdin which was far better than the very different MD version (IIRC). Disappointed.

Oh well I wont be buying that then, I was quite excited for this but I have zero interest in the mega drive version. How can it not include the snes version on a nintendo system :(

Back
Top Bottom