*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
Who will be jumping straight to replace the current Switch they have when the Pro gets replaced?

Will we see huge differences?

I will.

If the rumors are correct then the screen will be a big difference being OLED and larger, and docked performance should generally hit dynamic resolution and frame rate targets.

Soldato
Hmmm Metroid Dread (I am kinda hyped for that) and BoTW2 were the only things that really caught my interest in the E3 show. We've all heard Nintendo got hurt really hit by COVID/working out of offices and it feels like this show confirms that. Very few NEW surprises.

At the same time though, no Switch Pro, no new stuff for Switch Online, no new AC content etc etc, just feels very...lackluster in terms of surprise/'WOW'. Metroid Dread was the only one I hadn't seen anything on previously.

Zelda BOTW2 looks good, but even that is next year.

Associate
Very early stages, but it looks like they're going for a more classic nintendo approach for the Breath of the Wild sequel, with mario type enemies and platforming along with floating platforms.

That isn't what made me fall in love with it, it was the fact it wasn't a classic Nintendo game and was very grounded and used weather and temperature so well that made it so appealing.

Associate
Absolutely gutted no switch Pro news.

I had the switch on launch and sold it after 6 months due to not using with job change.
Now a switch would be great for me but I refuse to buy one when it's so old at this point and still full rrp.

Was hoping for a switch Pro by Xmas and then catch up on games I've missed and the benefits of newer tech.

Arrggg

Man of Honour
Advance Wars was the only interesting thing there, and that's just a remake of 1 and 2 (the best ones though).

Absolutely gutted no switch Pro news.

I had the switch on launch and sold it after 6 months due to not using with job change.
Now a switch would be great for me but I refuse to buy one when it's so old at this point and still full rrp.

Was hoping for a switch Pro by Xmas and then catch up on games I've missed and the benefits of newer tech.

Arrggg

It was already announced a few days ago that no new Switch hardware would be shown.

Back
Top Bottom