*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Yeah I am sure I went through them all last night. I originally didn’t do many of the ones where it takes all your stuff off you and you have to take on the constructs. I have been going to one section of the map the switching to the map of the depths and checking that I have them all and I am certain that I have them. Guess it’s time to have a look again.

Associate
I mean MK1 with its "huge" storage requirement, it's impressive it fits on a switch cartridge at least.
Anyway i've been playing KOTOR for the first time and the switch port plays better than the PC which is nice.
I know a lot of people praise KOTOR, it's a good game but it doesn't hook me like other RPGs that was released from that generation(Ps2,xbox,gamecube), from what i've played so far(I've collected 2 of the star map so far) its a 7/10 experience for me personally.

Associate
I might eventually but will see if it ends up on offer anywhere after Christmas. Shame the special editions are £30 extra which is obscene considering it's only a colour change.

Associate
Ooh interesting didn't realise they were going to have them in stores, makes trying and returning a lot easier. The more I think about it the more interested I am after my initial thoughts. Originally it was "cool but don't need", now it's "hmm maybe it would be more comfortable...". Feel free to share any pictures to really bring out the FOMO!

Soldato
I’m thinking about getting one as well. Since I’ve been playing a lot of Metroid Prime on holiday I do get pins and needles in my hands after a long stint. Argos click and collect seems like the best option for me.

Soldato
Ooh interesting didn't realise they were going to have them in stores, makes trying and returning a lot easier. The more I think about it the more interested I am after my initial thoughts. Originally it was "cool but don't need", now it's "hmm maybe it would be more comfortable...". Feel free to share any pictures to really bring out the FOMO!

Will try get some pictures tonight although I'm not very clued up on how to upload them on here :D

Soldato
I’m thinking about getting one as well. Since I’ve been playing a lot of Metroid Prime on holiday I do get pins and needles in my hands after a long stint. Argos click and collect seems like the best option for me.

I used Argos too. Not done a long stint on it yet but i can tell it's a lot more comfortable then using joy-cons, With it being a full unit it's a lot more solid too. Also has rumble built in which is nice.

Back
Top Bottom