*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
I used Argos too. Not done a long stint on it yet but i can tell it's a lot more comfortable then using joy-cons, With it being a full unit it's a lot more solid too. Also has rumble built in which is nice.
Sounds good. Didn’t realise it had rumble I guess that’s why the price. I will get one when I get back on Sunday.

Reading up a bit more and zero stick drift might be worth it on its own!

Last edited:
Soldato
I picked the purple one up yesterday and had a short stint on TOTK. As I play predominantly in handheld I can't see me ever taking it back out now, it's more like a steam deck :D
Thanks, ordering a white one in that case! Thanks for letting me know, I also mainly play handheld.

Case any good?

Soldato
Ooh interesting didn't realise they were going to have them in stores, makes trying and returning a lot easier. The more I think about it the more interested I am after my initial thoughts. Originally it was "cool but don't need", now it's "hmm maybe it would be more comfortable...". Feel free to share any pictures to really bring out the FOMO!

I took a couple of pictures just no idea how to upload them :D:confused:

Associate
Finished KOTOR yesterday, the port overall was good but it has 1 major bug regarding a puzzle late game which they have not fixed(it got reported last year).
I had fair bit of frame drop when there was like an army to fight.
Things I liked:
-Story
-Characters
-Audio
Things I disliked:
-Didn't know the game was using a DnD dice roll mechanic to determine your attack and dialogue(persuasion/lie) mechanic until late game, constantly kept missing my attacks despite having "high" stat point for my build, safe to say this has put me off trying Baldurs gate series as I wasn't a fan of it. I think this mechanic alone made me dislike the game the most as I'm not a fan of it
-Couldn't finish a puzzle because the publisher/developer for this port has not fixed it
-Minor complaint, no way to re-spec your points spent on a character, since some skills become redundant late game

Worth picking up this port if you can't deal with the buggy PC version.

Man of Honour
Ooh interesting didn't realise they were going to have them in stores, makes trying and returning a lot easier. The more I think about it the more interested I am after my initial thoughts. Originally it was "cool but don't need", now it's "hmm maybe it would be more comfortable...". Feel free to share any pictures to really bring out the FOMO!

20230928-094607.jpg

Soldato
That Nitro thingy looks great, shame it came out so late in the Switch lifecycle though, not prepared to pay that much until I know when Switch2 is out and if it would be compatible.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Just finished Pikmin 4, (well I rescued everyone) excellent game.

While it took a bit longer than usual to get going and I miss the IR controls from the first 3 games, in the end I think it might just be better than the first 3 games in the series. Same great Pikmin game play with some nice editions, I liked that the night missions were a defence type of mission and that oatchi made traversing the level a bit more fluid. Great looking game with a fun atmosphere. :)

I don't remember the other games taking this long complete, 26 hours :eek:

Associate
I put 50 hours in to Pikmin 4, really enjoyed it. I've never played the second one, so will probably pick the 1&2 bundle up at some point.

Back
Top Bottom