• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

No EVGA before christmas

Well 4 times today I have had a 3090 ftw 3090 ultras in my basket from different suppliers and havent checked out yet.

Reasons:

1. No waterblock available yet (unless it costs an arm and a leg)
2. They still havent figured out why their flagship card is limited to 450W even with the 500W bios (which works on any other make of 3 power pin card)

So decided it wasnt worth the money over the strix or cheaper MSI.

I have been in email dialogue with EVGA about the new queuing system, after someone pointed out to me on here, its for USA customers only, when it got to the nitty gritty and I asked why this system is not in the EU, they stonewalled me.

Hoping with all my heart that Exertis are sending 7 XC3 Ultras... if there's a queue update and I'm now 1st I'm gunna be super sad.
He said extremely small, so there is a chance you may not get it. Good luck! At least they're sending out Ultras. Gaming and black queue has no idea when we will get stock.

Update that confirms no FTW3 (non-ultra) being made but another site has free stock of ultras.

Existing preorder customers to be updated thusly.

Stock came in yest and more to come this week. Fingers crossed.

Dropped from 81 to 68. Either quite a few refunds or stock actually exists. Xc3 black edition.
Unfortunately it's most likely people dropping out of the queue. I'm also in the queue for the XC3 Black and I dropped from position 20 to 19 last week - can confirm no reasonable amount of stock has gone out.

Unfortunately it's most likely people dropping out of the queue. I'm also in the queue for the XC3 Black and I dropped from position 20 to 19 last week - can confirm no reasonable amount of stock has gone out.
Position 18 for the first wave of queue numbers and now 12 for the XC3 Gaming. I think EVGA buyers know they backed the wrong horse and are cancelling because they've purchased 3080s elsewhere. I can't see me getting my card this year.

Position 18 for the first wave of queue numbers and now 12 for the XC3 Gaming. I think EVGA buyers know they backed the wrong horse and are cancelling because they've purchased 3080s elsewhere. I can't see me getting my card this year.
I think this process has turned me off of EVGA for life honestly, been loyal and used their GPU's for years now but I can't support this ****show again.

EDIT: And I agree, can't see me getting a card before the end of this year even being position 19.

I think this process has turned me off of EVGA for life honestly, been loyal and used their GPU's for years now but I can't support this ****show again.

EDIT: And I agree, can't see me getting a card before the end of this year even being position 19.
Agreed 1000%. No future sales for OC or EVGA. Hope you get your card, but it's not looking likely for us.

Agreed 1000%. No future sales for OC or EVGA. Hope you get your card, but it's not looking likely for us.

Same for me. I'm in a bit of a sunk cost fallacy right now as I'm 7th in line to get mine, but I certainly won't be buying EVGA again.

@Gibbo, can you confirm if you're going to be receiving weekly shipments of EVGA cards from your distributor???

Same for me. I'm in a bit of a sunk cost fallacy right now as I'm 7th in line to get mine, but I certainly won't be buying EVGA again.

@Gibbo, can you confirm if you're going to be receiving weekly shipments of EVGA cards from your distributor???
I wouldn't get your hopes up with a reply confirming stock availability, seems to me they have no proper relationship with EVGA and this distributor is so far behind its a joke - likely OCUK management are as clueless as the rest of us.

I wouldn't get your hopes up with a reply confirming stock availability, seems to me they have no proper relationship with EVGA and this distributor is so far behind its a joke - likely OCUK management are as clueless as the rest of us.
Unfortnately, you're probably right. Gibbo has no information to give us.

Tbh for EVGA you gotta go not with ocuk as also come with partner additional one year warranty (non transferable) so 4 year's total. Handy if keeping the card.

Tbh for EVGA you gotta go not with ocuk as also come with partner additional one year warranty (non transferable) so 4 year's total. Handy if keeping the card.

Even then it still took a whole month to get EVGA cards to partners in the UK - at that point most other brands had shipped cards in levels of at least a couple hundred, afaik.

Back
Top Bottom