No Man's Sky - Procedural space game

Soldato
It’s absolutely the answers you'd expect; m&kb for the on-foot stuff, controller for the flying - albeit you can get by with m&kb for everything.

However this game offers an incredibly immersive VR experience to boot - albeit it’s not roomscale.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
As in not all of the functions work or it doesn't work at all? My joystick is a Thrustmaster T-flight Hotas 4.

From what I've read, there's no "out of the box" support in game for HOTAS. There's supposedly a workaround using Steam.
Amazing that the developers have ignored it, as they appear to have done a brill job elsewhere.

Associate
From what I've read, there's no "out of the box" support in game for HOTAS. There's supposedly a workaround using Steam.
Amazing that the developers have ignored it, as they appear to have done a brill job elsewhere.
I've read on Reddit that it's a question of whether to make 50 people happy, or 50,000 people happy.

Soldato
I went back to playing this last week, and have slowly done the base computer quests, but was wondering whats happened to building the different stations, like weapons, and science and the farmer ect?

Soldato

Currently downloading the Echoes update. Looking forward to sweeping down the trenches ala Star Wars Death Star style :D.

Something to play while waiting for Starfield.

Soldato
Just wish that each update did not kill mods. Normally wait 2 weeks so that mod authors can update their work before playing.
Feel for the modders, some, like L02k do phenomenally well in keeping up with their mods. L02k even having a mod status page on Nexus.

But yes, it takes some time for the mods to be updated, if that happens. Then I spend quite a while combining some of them as needed, when I remember how to do it, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom