Nvidia 30X0 series waterblocks

Soldato
What about that 12 pin connector smack bang in the middle of the block? Might look OK vertical mounted hmmm
Hard to picture it but i think it will be fine vertical or horizontal especially when we get custom cable extensions as well. I can't wait to see what blocks they bring out, it will not be the conventional shape we're use to it.

Associate
What about that 12 pin connector smack bang in the middle of the block?
On the Nvidia PCB (and they are the only ones using the 12pin connector) it's placed at the end.. don't get confused with the heatsink which is a lot longer than the PCB

GeForce-RTX-3080-2nd-Gen-RTX-The-Ultimate-Play-PCB.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Dear God, they're even cheaping out with acrylic terminal blocks now instead of Delrin ones. Just looks like a Bykski block now (not that there's anything wrong with Bykski of course *stares lovingly at his brand new Strix 950 block* - ask in the New Year ;))
They'll save the Delrin/Acrylic blocks for the Magnitude line just you watch and charge £200+ for them!

Associate
On the Nvidia PCB (and they are the only ones using the 12pin connector) it's placed at the end.. don't get confused with the heatsink which is a lot longer than the PCB

Ah yes I see. So this shouldn't be too much bother then it could be nicely tucked away. :)

Back
Top Bottom