Nvidia 30X0 series waterblocks

Associate
Good news boys FE blocks are being made

https://videocardz.com/newz/bykski-...eforce-rtx-3080-and-rtx-3090-founders-edition

Bykski-GeForce-RTX-3090-GeForce-RTX-3080-Waterblocks_8.jpg

Ek said they will do em also "
Founders Edition cards will get their own specially-developed EK-Quantum Vector water blocks."

https://www.ekwb.com/blog/did-you-k...ers-edition-layout-is-not-a-reference-design/
Disappointing they've not made the most of the V shape design.

Associate
Ah yes I see. So this shouldn't be too much bother then it could be nicely tucked away. :)
I think it will be a lot easier to tuck away than the 2-3x8pin cables.. this is actually another aspect of the nvidia pcb design which is really forward thinking :)

Soldato
I’d say you had a good deal. I just sold my fe 2080ti with an ek water block and backplate for £425 at the weekend.
Its official, the 2080 is gone tonight. New owner is gonna enjoy it as much as i did. Actually miss the card as it was so aesthetically pleasing.

need to make up my mind whether i want an FE card or a reference AIB. More than likely an FE card at the moment due to better silicon lottery and the mystery of the block that surrounds it haha.

Soldato
Better photos of the Bykski FE block (I ordered already)

KoSMumK.jpg.png
UyfPJvp.jpg.png
Looks like that block and back plate are going to cover over the V shaped cutout of the PCB? If so, I think that's probably the best way of handling it otherwise the cost of a backplate and block are likely to be much greater!

I do like it tbh but gonna wait and see what else is available, these are out of stock from ezmodders already! EDIT: I see its back in stock again? How much was shipping for you?

Just ordered a custom RTX Mini 12pin connector for the FE card, direct from psu to gpu so no extensions. See how it goes... Need more announcements for FE blocks, its killing me!

Soldato
OP
I do like it tbh but gonna wait and see what else is available, these are out of stock from ezmodders already! EDIT: I see its back in stock again? How much was shipping for you?

Just ordered a custom RTX Mini 12pin connector for the FE card, direct from psu to gpu so no extensions. See how it goes... Need more announcements for FE blocks, its killing me!

where did you order from?

Associate

I ordered from elsewhere, worked out about £102 £80 inc. free shipping from China. Cant say where as may be classed as a competitor.

Last edited:
Associate
I hope it turns up quickly for you guys. Just had some Byski / Barrow parts turn up yesterday, I ordered them in June!

I ordered some radiators and a cpu block from the same seller at the start of August and had them delivered a month later so not too bad. My new case won't be turning up from OcUK until the end of October so I am in no rush, it will be run on air until then.

Back
Top Bottom