Nvidia 30X0 series waterblocks

Soldato
Me too for the 12 pin please.
Trust sent
screws with Nvidia logo grooved in as a head :D
Lol! That would really REALLY be funny but at the same time ******* annoying!
@Jay85 them images on that link to water block are not for the founders edition block. There for the reference design board and thanks for the link.
I think the images are just for reference but the product title is for the FE cards.

Soldato
Trust sent

Lol! That would really REALLY be funny but at the same time ******* annoying!

I think the images are just for reference but the product title is for the FE cards.

They'll then charge for it ... Billeted Aluminium screwdriver with Green Soft glow lighting and black powder coated shaft .

$95 mrsp

Soldato
They'll then charge for it ... Billeted Aluminium screwdriver with Green Soft glow lighting and black powder coated shaft .

$95 mrsp
Best be aircraft grade aluminium alloy for that price :( and soft glow "RGB" with bluetooth connection controllable via phone app!!!

Would have to be one of the worse gimmicks ever lol

Soldato
What if glue is used in construction as prev FE cards?

What if you scratch trying to get the doors open for the screws and you need to RMA what does Nvidia think?

The FE looks great and will be interesting to see it's thermals. I'm just not convinced it's the most straightforward way to get a GPU under water.

Soldato
Yeah same here, looks like PITA to get off and back on again.
Jayz two cents video.

Look at that cooler. Good luck getting it apart boys.

AIB for me for sure now.
Lets just see what happens on the 14th when the reviews come out. Im sure theres gonna be a fair few out there including some break down ones so we can see how its gonna come apart. I know GN usually gives a good cover on this so lets just wait and see.

Soldato
OP
What if glue is used in construction as prev FE cards?

What if you scratch trying to get the doors open for the screws and you need to RMA what does Nvidia think?

The FE looks great and will be interesting to see it's thermals. I'm just not convinced it's the most straightforward way to get a GPU under water.

Lets wait for the GN tear down, any glue and I’ll do the same, but this doesn’t look like a ‘glued’ product it looks well engineered and thought through.

Back
Top Bottom