• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

This means any review that just shows bar charts, without ensuring and showing that IQ is the same for the provided FPS figures, is now worthless to me. What is the point is showing it is 15% faster than the 6700XT when it can't even render the same image.

Wonder if this will be the start of a trend towards highest playable settings ala [H]ardOCP.
Yeah this is worse impact-wise than those times nvidia was having the drivers subtly lower image quality to fudge their performance numbers, even if it's the game engines doing it this time rather than nvidia themselves (though you can say they caused it indirectly with the 8gb)

So these are coming in at £390...

Is this just cynical ploy to get people to buy the 4070?

At £560 + Diablo 4, the 4060Ti looks really awful in comparison.

Looks like Asus messed up with thermal paste application on your card
I've not seen hotspot on my 4090fe being higher than 10c over gpu and usually 7c or less depending on the load.
lets go with the assumption thats true and say i bought it from ocuk. is there reason for me to rma it and/or would they even accept? i dont think it throttles down so its not at its max temp?

lets go with the assumption thats true and say i bought it from ocuk. is there reason for me to rma it and/or would they even accept? i dont think it throttles down so its not at its max temp?
The card is already reaching almost 90c on the hot spot so what is going to happen when we will have 30-40c heatwave.?
You bought one of the most expensive models and the cooler on it works worse than cheapest models.
I would say that it is faulty but OcUK might disagree.
It won’t hurt contacting them and see what they think.

I stopped watching Jay once I noticed his huge moobs. They're very disturbing.
Same and it also applies to some other YouTubers but I won't mention any names.

Call me superficial or whatever but if your job is to stand in front of a camera you need to put some effort into your appearance.

Back
Top Bottom