• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

300 Cuda Cores, integrated TV tuner, Amazon app, Linux Ubuntu and egg timer all on-die the die being the size of half of the card with a boost clock of 3.4ghz, 24GB GDDR7XTX+1
512-Bit bus. 500w TDP.

Nvidia calling this latest architecture a harkening back to simpler days with the most modern enhancements.

300 Cuda Cores, integrated TV tuner, Amazon app, Linux Ubuntu and egg timer all on-die the die being the size of half of the card with a boost clock of 3.4ghz, 24GB GDDR7XTX+1
512-Bit bus. 500w TDP.

Nvidia calling this latest architecture a harkening back to simpler days with the most modern enhancements.

hahaha tv tuner, the kids wont know what you're talking about :P

My rumour mill I mean sources say Nvidia is considering bringing out a dual 4090 card with onboard sli to clear inventory space but don't worry it will come with an impressive 10gb vram

It's called the 5090TI

My rumour mill I mean sources say Nvidia is considering bringing out a dual 4090 card with onboard sli to clear inventory space but don't worry it will come with an impressive 10gb vram

It's called the 5090TI

I loved the old dual cards, rage fury max, voodoo 5 5500, 3870x2 gtx 295 etc. Just something about them was totally stupid but fun at the same time.

would be fun if nvidia brought back proper sli, not the version they cooked up after buying up 3dfx. worked great, near doubling of fps by doubling cards, who knew.

would be fun if nvidia brought back proper sli, not the version they cooked up after buying up 3dfx. worked great, near doubling of fps by doubling cards, who knew.
Around 3k for just two GPU's for an SLI setup....No thanks :cry:

Was hard enough spending around £800 to buy two GPU's for SLI back in the day

• Haha
Reactions: GAC
Back
Top Bottom