• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Does have me questionning if I should bag one for £350 after selling the 3080 on if it be worthwhile.... But at the same time, I'm playing **** all that is demanding atm now!

No temptation for me at all to change up from my 3080 Ti.

Nothing I'm playing that it can't handle at the moment @3440x1440, even Cyberpunk 2077 I'm getting 80± fps fully maxed out (Inc.PT) with the FG mod.

Sticking to the plan and see what the next-gen brings.

If its overpriced, I'll just stick with what I've got for the foreseeable.

Would have been great if they hadn't buggered up the initially launch of the 4080 with the stupendous pricing. I suppose this is how they justify it and make the 4080 super like an absolute steal for $999 when you consider how much the 3080ti cost for a similar product.

Would have been great if they hadn't buggered up the initially launch of the 4080 with the stupendous pricing. I suppose this is how they justify it and make the 4080 super like an absolute steal for $999 when you consider how much the 3080ti cost for a similar product.

Still a rip really given the 3080 ti/12gb weren't much better than the £650 3080 10gb.

70ti super defo be the best value if it comes in at £700 but still a bit meh really this late in the game now.

Still a rip really given the 3080 ti/12gb weren't much better than the £650 3080 10gb.

70ti super defo be the best value if it comes in at £700 but still a bit meh really this late in the game now.

Yeah that was weird anyway, the 3080 and 3090 were too close together in terms of performance as it was on the same die. Where as 4000 series the 4080 used a different die to the 4090.

Back
Top Bottom