• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Every single FE card out of stock and the 4090 been out for months. Will anymore ever be back in stock? Seem discontinued already.

It's not been available for months has the 4090 FE because they can't sell them or can't be bothered to make more and sell for smaller margins than selling the chips to AIBs and letting the AIBs deal with them issues and why the AIBs are charging silly prices and even more than on release for the same cards.

You can stack the benefits of a 4090 by having more than one PC and playing multiple games simultaneously.

I’m currently playing Wukong with my right hand, BG3 with my left hand - two 4090s on the go. Tears are falling down my face right now at the value I’ve created for myself.

Sad he had to explain why he paid $16K for it.. Happy to see he got the card as he's a true enthusiast and the sort of person that deserves it (happy some scalper didn't get it) and was a nice thing he did and shouldn't have to explain. Went to a very good charity :).

I think it was great that he explained it as some the people that viewed this video may of also donated after seeing it

I was on a charity motorbike ride for cornwall air ambulance a week ago and afterwards a video of the ride was posted on are local facebook and people in the comments were donating

Last edited:
I think it was great that he explained it as some the people that viewed this video may of also donated after seeing it

I was on a charity motorbike ride for cornwall air ambulance a week ago and afterwards a video of the ride was posted on are local facebook and people in the comments were donating

It was actioned off for charity by Asus originally to go to the charity the money. Yes that was nice of him for buying it for that reason and may encourage some of his viewers to donate to the charity too. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom