• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

yup...and you can now bet your bottom dollar OCUK and other retailers/etailers are combing these forums rubbing their hands with glee knowing ppl more likely to go buy a 30 series card now....big price hikes coming tomorrow before opening.
I wouldn't be so sure of that, i was going to buy a 30 series card but thought I'd wait to see what 40 series are priced like but after finding out 30 series are now obsolete because of DLSS 3 there's no way I'm buying an Nvidia card, not at these prices.

nV has a ton, AIBs have a ton, resellers have a ton. The whole supply train missed the mark on demand.

So it was greed that caught them all out? I thought they're supposed to know the market and market trends? As well as anticipating what is ahead.

Last edited:
You gotta be a right mug to pay them Ngreedia prices.

Really hoping RDNA3 lives up to the hype.

If RT isn't your thing (and I will be honest after seeing that crap show from Nvidia today pimping out an old crap game and and even older game with new lighting effects) it shouldn't be, then RDNA3 is going to be excellent.

However ! don't be thinking the big dies will be cheap. That is the problem with everything from Turing and on. The prices to manufacture have shot through the roof, and everything has become tank like for RT. If AMD can produce much smaller dies (which I have heard they are) that clock balls then they could indeed have their "Maxwell moment" though again, it will be on mid range cards akin to the 970 and 980, not the big fat old dies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom