• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Did a bit of measuring and can confirm a Corsair K63 keyboard and a PS5 both fit inside a Lian Li 011D XL so i will assume a Strix should fit as well :confused: :cry:

20221006-215314.jpg

20221006-215359.jpg

They're saving that bombshell for the the RTX 6000 series. It'll be 8~12X faster, need dual 1500w PSUs and have exclusive access to DLSS 6.0 which injects 10 frames for for every 2 rendered.
So is the maths of that 12 / 2 so already x6 times faster just from DLSS 6.0 alone. Then some multi chip setup for the other 200%. All running at or above their max frequency to help out the PSU and energy companies plus prevent longevity.

Since cheating, I mean "creative" solutions, are becoming the norm, could screen manufacturers not help out by releasing fake, I mean "enhanced", panels which add a blurr coating so that the input only needs to be 1080P but when viewed with the Emperor's New Glasses looks like 8K or 16K.

When everyone is faking stuff, it is important to not be left behind.

So is the maths of that 12 / 2 so already x6 times faster just from DLSS 6.0 alone. Then some multi chip setup for the other 200%. All running at or above their max frequency to help out the PSU and energy companies plus prevent longevity.

Since cheating, I mean "creative" solutions, are becoming the norm, could screen manufacturers not help out by releasing fake, I mean "enhanced", panels which add a blurr coating so that the input only needs to be 1080P but when viewed with the Emperor's New Glasses looks like 8K or 16K.

When everyone is faking stuff, it is important to not be left behind.

Some time ago the consoles were laughed at for implementing this technique. How the PCMR has changed its tune!

God damn that is one expensive waterblock. I know the rear memory is also water cooled but damn! I'll be water cooling mine but will wait and see what memory temps are like before deciding whether to go for the cheaper block from EK. €327 vs €201

Last edited:
God damn that is one expensive waterblock. I know the rear memory is also water cooled but damn! I'll be water cooling mine but will wait and see what memory temps are like before deciding whether to go for the cheaper block from EK

No memory on the back on 4090 mate :D you want this block ;)

Am tempted to preorder a block now as the arrival date has slowly been creeping up no doubt due to orders already placed ... just need to make sure i can secure an FE card first :cry:

Last edited:
Last edited:
God damn that is one expensive waterblock. I know the rear memory is also water cooled but damn! I'll be water cooling mine but will wait and see what memory temps are like before deciding whether to go for the cheaper block from EK

Basically an FE 4090 if prices hold at the MSRP Nvidia gave us and a water block = £2k... what a joke. We all know they will end up being hard to get and the AIB prices are made up and will all end up over £2k and £2.5K for any decent model.

The Nvidia fake msrp games again and the fake shortages coming soon to make sure you buy the AIBs. ..fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, comes to mind..

Last edited:
So what are they cooling on the backplate? Seems ridiculous if there isn't any memory there. Its made my decision for me though.

Because the cards get stupid hot thats why, have you not seen the size of the AIBs and the FE that will be limited to 450w or 500w max and the AIBs all decent models will do over 600w and soon the dual power connector models will be out that can take 1200w input power but limits yet unknown.. They are coming and you will see that on the 4090ti too when that appears.

Back
Top Bottom