• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

If it turns out its 80% gain then PC fan boys will buy it , I generally know I don't really need it because I only really play World of Warcraft in 4k lol but then again I do like the idea of playing Cyber punk in 4k and RDR2 at 4K Ultra with smooth game play & As sad as it sounds I spent about 7 hours pretty much everyday on my pc , gaming , watching movies , editing so when you taken that in to account 2K isnt that much money to have the best.

That's the way I see it, I use my PC everyday and get enjoyment out of it so what is 2k for 2+ years of good times. Plus these things hold about 50% of their value come the 50 series, if its worth an upgrade.

Still awaiting more stock to arrive, so far we have:
300+ units in stock right now.
Expected to arrive today/tomorrow we have a further 300-400 due in.

So all been well around 600-700 cards for launch if rest of deliveries land with Gigabyte and Zotac having the healthiest stock amounts.

You will run out by 2.05pm then.

I'm a bit confused. Sticking 135 in the inflation calculator gives £192. OCUK are currently selling a Plat 1000W Silverstone for £195?

Is it the difference between 1000W and 750 ish? I picked up an EVGA 750W gold for £69 last year. Thats the lowest price I've ever paid for a new PSU.
Fair cop.

FE card has gone up £1699 now!
200.gif

I don't. Nvidia cut the price of 3090Ti almost in half and they are still on the shelf now.

Well anybody looking at buying a 3090ti know that there are new cards about to drop and reviews out on the 12th.

Once people see that the 4080 12gb gimped card is £300 more money than a 3090ti and slower, they will soon shift ;) Even Gibbo advised anybody looking at buying the 4080 12Gb would be better off buying the 3090ti instead.

Back
Top Bottom