• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Is that just in the UK or have the US and EU prices increased as well ?.... i will assume the change is because £1=$1.10 rather than £1=$1.14 when they were announced. £20 extra isn't the end of the world when its a four figure sum , fingers crossed it doesn't go up anymore :rolleyes:

Why would the US price change and no it has not. Its a USD product, the price is set in USD and thus the price has not changed. Pound is weaker, be glad NVIDIA only moved it £20, they are soaking quite a bit up there but generally have greater profit margins so can do so.

Why would the US price change and no it has not. Its a USD product, the price is set in USD and thus the price has not changed. Pound is weaker, be glad NVIDIA only moved it £20, they are soaking quite a bit up there but generally have greater profit margins so can do so.
I wasn't sure if it was a price hike for the 4090 as a whole rather than just the UK which is why i questioned if it has gone up in EU/US as well but thanks for confirming it hasn't.

The pound moving around by a few percent will make little difference. If the cards are not selling nvidia has no choice but to cut prices.
everyone should be watching the gilt market...atm as it's the same just before the BoE stepped in ;) unless the BoE steps in again your pension is f@@ked. And if they do step in your mortgage is f@@ked. aka the pound will drop hard again under one dollar

I got my Corsair cable today, it's quiet nice, will be decent for cable management and bends well, think it's around 40-50mm before it's at a pretty much 90 degree bend, prob could do better but I don't want to risk it.

Sorry to ask.
But which one to go for a Zotac Amp Extreme AIRO or Strix OC in your opinion?

I don't want to miss out this time around.

Got more stock of Zotac, it is also cheaper but money aside I'd be tempted by the Zotac I think looks a great design and 5yr warranty if you register within 30 days of purchase.

That pink serial number sticker right at the visual edge of the backplate on the Zotac AMP though :( Any idea if it can be removed without affecting warranty?

Back
Top Bottom