• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Soldato
So my Corsair RM1000X PSU comes with 4 of these 8pin into dual 6+2 pin cables. Question is can I get away with just 2 of these cables on the 4 way adapter that comes with these cards or will that split the power to much and I'll need to use all 4 only using only 6+2 pin from each cable (if that makes sense?)

eE0Z4jy.jpg

Associate
Nice to see DLSS 3.0 in a plagues tale - switching it on jumps FPS by 60% over just rasterised performance.

Not getting any where near 100 FPS ! I've selected 4k Ultra DSLL Quality and my max Fps is around 85 ... Also I do not see the Frame generation button I have seen others select on Youtube Videos , Any ideas ? I have the latest Driver.

Associate
Anyone got there dpd tracking working yet fro .todays oc orders? Mines still just giving me errors sure it should be good tomorrow just wondering.

According to Corsair the daisy chain ones should be fine with 2 there rated at 300 watt per cable I believe

Back
Top Bottom