• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Associate
For anyone running an LG OLED i highly recommend you download the new Windows HDR Calibration app, it has made a noticeable difference to the HDR presentation on mine and no longer looks overblown when using Auto HDR etc :D

Associate
I'm curious to know if this Easter egg has been cracked yet? (On the bottom of the adaptor box of the 4090 FE)

iA3Ra1o.jpg

If you put those numbers into Google as lat/long, you are taken to a photo of a petrol station in Kazakhstan with cars facing both ways. I assume it means it's an accident waiting to happen and that it may also spontaneously combust.

Caporegime
I'm curious to know if this Easter egg has been cracked yet? (On the bottom of the adaptor box of the 4090 FE)
I solved some of it
Ky4IGdI.jpg
oops seems I forgot to hit crop nevermind
Silicones made out of sand like the pyramid.
Designed by monkeys with too much time.
Probably going to go nuclear and melt a cable

IDK what the tai fighter is all about

Last edited:
Soldato
Is the 4080 being reviewed today since its out tomorrow or is the review NDA the same time as release since its looking like a trash product?

Associate
moddiy 16pin cable to 3x8pin i got last night has not audio click (Strix 4090) i tried 4-5 times,same,i ask them they say its fine as long there is no gap and if its locked in the place,its very very hard to remove the cable now,i might try several times to do it with a click.

Soldato
I’m seeing lots of 4090FE for £1950 or so with free postage… surely after selling fees and postage there’s next to no profit in there for these people? Why risk being screwed over by the eBay buyers for such little return?

Shame the scalpers still haven’t completely given up yet!
I think it's like an addiction for some people.

Associate
..got feed up waiting for these cables that keep getting delayed, so I popped the 4090 in just now. Was easy to fit the bundled adapter in my Meshify C and fit the side panel.
So now I am running the 4090FE, I'm sat right near it so will smell any issues quickly enough. Using 3 seperate type 4 cables from my HX1000i PSU

Caporegime
how can a 4080 be barely better than a 3090 at ray tracing.

what about in dlss3.0 games? and will nvidia ever release that playable RTX car racing demo? where's portal RTX? where the hell is dlss3.0 even outside of spiderman does it exist?

Shame elon didn't buy nvidia and fire all the lazy coders

Last edited:
Associate
..got feed up waiting for these cables that keep getting delayed, so I popped the 4090 in just now. Was easy to fit the bundled adapter in my Meshify C and fit the side panel.
So now I am running the 4090FE, I'm sat right near it so will smell any issues quickly enough. Using 3 seperate type 4 cables from my HX1000i PSU
You will be fine. I also have a 4090 FE. I have the older HX750i (More like the new HX850i) - I'm using the two type 4 cables that have the daisy chain twin 8 pin PCIe plugged into the octopus adaptor. Even when maxed overclocked and pulling well over 500W, my adaptor doesn't get that warm to the touch.
On Corsair's HX PSU's the type 4 12v rails can pull upto 300W per rail, which is the same as the powerdraw as to the CPU EPS connectors.
This is why the new Corsair's 600W PCIe 5.0 cables only have two type 4 8pin to 16pin 12VHPWR.

Back
Top Bottom