• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Soldato
What's the tower sitting on? Is that part of the desk?

A wooden chopping board :D

Reason; As some have you have already mentioned, to reduce marks, to reduce carpet lint, to "improve" airflow. Does it help/make a difference, probably not - I haven't checked but part of me likes the way it looks so it stays.

Last edited:
Soldato

Soldato
Have these cables been officially certified by Nvidia? I wonder if this would void the warranty if they haven’t.

Soldato
With a big company like Nvidia you would so.

I doubt it - it’s not their product so the use of it will almost certainly void the warranty. But they would have a hard time proving that.

No way Nvidia will certify someone else’s product that isn’t an AIB. Cablemod is 100% a third party.

Last edited:
Soldato
Despite every reviewers outrage, the 4070ti is the best selling GPU in Germany

Soldato

It's one of the best value cards on the market. Despite all the outrage, there is a constant flow of people buying graphics cards and they will look at cards against each other. Some of those people will opt for the 4070 Ti. They won't be thinking about a fictional 4070 ti that should have been $599 or whatever else people who aren't actually buying a graphics card think it should be.

It is why lots of gamers were willing to buy 3070 and 3080 cards at a huge premium last gen. It was the state of the market and AMD cards were also at a massive premium.

Last edited:
Soldato

Makes sense, it has the best value out of all the new cards

GAC

GAC

Soldato

one word taken from the article

allegedly
also 280 is classed as a good week for national sales of a large retailor now Oo

Soldato
Have these cables been officially certified by Nvidia? I wonder if this would void the warranty if they haven’t.
LOL no Nvidia did not officially certified third party cables, these cables will void the warranty. Accord to RTX 40 series manual stated:

Use only the included PCIe Gen 5 compliant power connector adapter for your GeForce RTX 40-series Founders Edition graphics card. Use of noncompliant or third-party power connector adapters may cause technical issues, and may void your manufacturer warranty

So reddit user will not able to RMA RTX 4090 to Gigabyte because it voided warranty but he got some good news from cablemod:

The card is not damaged (we spoke to him) but in case our cables would damage a card, then we would replace the GPU - we have done that in the past in very rare cases where our cables damaged something

Soldato
You can keep tabs on what OCUK have put for sale and track what's selling, £799 is the cheapest out of all uk retailers and it's selling very slowly.

Erm, when did that even come into stock as it was a pre-order for ages. How long has it been in stock?

How do you know it is selling very slowly?

Back
Top Bottom