• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Associate
Speaking of terrible value.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti expected to offer RTX 3070 performance for less than $500​

Thats just MSRP, add £50-£100 for AIB cards.

Associate
Pretty good perf for 4070ti after adjusting for crypto, assuming the market was still driving expansion.
Another interesting observation is that the 4070 ti seems to have practically replaced the 3080+ tiers

Yeah, crypto will still have been driving those numbers up. Still, I think I would have expected better numbers for a card that doesn't appear to be supply constrained and barely 2 weeks out from launch, especially considering how long some people have been waiting to upgrade and this being the more 'affordable' option.

All those high end Ampere cards seems to be selling at MSRP or higher, so I'm amazed they're selling any at all. I assume there must have been a deal on to get those 10 3080s shifted.

Soldato
Speaking of terrible value.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti expected to offer RTX 3070 performance for less than $500​

LOL

The 3060ti wasn't far off the 3070, but of course this cut down rip-off trash, isn't a 60 card at all...that's why the performance is so ****.

128 bit bus for £500 plus in 2023...:D

Thanks daddy Nvidia!

:cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
Maybe not better, but the 6650XT surprised us, but probably a more reasonable price.
Ive never seen an amd card having a more reasonable price than nvidia the last few years. Starting from vega or even before, they were all pretty similar

As of today, a 6700xt costs the same as a 3060ti, and although its 5 to 10% faster in raster, it loses a lot in rt, so the 2 cards are pretty similar.

But hey, lets blame nvidia even though amd is usually equal or even worse in value

Associate
No 4090FE drops this week in UK. How disappointing. :(
Ive been keeping an eye out, looks like the rest of Europe had drops but not UK..

Wonder if it will happen on the weekend.

I had placed an FE order in the last drop but cancelled last minute. I was told I wouldnt be able to order again - perhaps I'll have to order it under a different name..

Associate
Ive been keeping an eye out, looks like the rest of Europe had drops but not UK..

Wonder if it will happen on the weekend.

I had placed an FE order in the last drop but cancelled last minute. I was told I wouldnt be able to order again - perhaps I'll have to order it under a different name..
Yep I was following FE drops as well and seen them being available in the rest of Europe this week except UK.
Regarding your purchase, if they are using the same system as they did with 3xxx series you will need different name, payment method and delivery address to be able to buy it.

Caporegime
ive checked all week nvidia site not seen any 3series go in. reckon they got loads but just holding em back for the midrange 4 series. if they put them out now no one will touch 4 series.

Back
Top Bottom