• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

Soldato
When you see Evga rocking a triple fan design and Strix has turned into a 2.5 slot design... As well as redesign of the FE, you know this chip is going to run hot, or at least everyone is milking as much performance out of the chip

Soldato
Anyone have any insight into when people would be able to use the Evga step up program to one of these?

Took a while for my friend to get the option to step up from 1070 to 1080 just after launch, then roughly at 40 mark was told there was about 5 week wait . don't doubt you'll be able to get one, but getting a card will take longer I think

Soldato
What do you guys think about me selling my 2 x 980Ti hydrocoppers for a single 1080Ti (would probably wait for a hydrocopper or similar)?

I generally only play VR games these days so the SLI is largely redundant, and I guess with the money from selling the 2 hydrocoppers I probably wouldn't need to add too much extra to buy the 1080Ti.

Back
Top Bottom