• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

Soldato
My man maths is on overdrive....

Sell my two 980Ti's and get (hopefully) £500 for them. Add another £200 for a single 1080Ti that will be better on the many games that don't support SLI. Not sure how SLI'd 980Tis compares to a single 1080Ti in the games that do support SLI, paying for a downgrade would suck. Then the devil on my shoulder says for £900 get SLI 1080Ti to continue the SLI merry-go-round. It's madness, I tell you...

Associate
@Greebo You know, I've realised I'm forgetting I always do a sanity-check on my settings before playing anything graphically-rich. Basically, I turn everything to max and then turn off/reduce expensive settings that doesn't make any perceivable difference. I'm new here, let me know if I should remove my comment. I think it's *mostly* true, but I don't intend to spam my first forum. :)

Caporegime
My man maths is on overdrive....

Sell my two 980Ti's and get (hopefully) £500 for them. Add another £200 for a single 1080Ti that will be better on the many games that don't support SLI. Not sure how SLI'd 980Tis compares to a single 1080Ti in the games that do support SLI, paying for a downgrade would suck. Then the devil on my shoulder says for £900 get SLI 1080Ti to continue the SLI merry-go-round. It's madness, I tell you...

Doubt you're get 250 for a ti now...:p

Back
Top Bottom