• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Yes I'm waiting 116 in queue for a Strix 3080 Non OC, rarer than rocking horse poop! ;)
yeah the non oc models have been a real let down in numbers, still at 116 you are getting there, hang in there, you never know you could be upgraded to the oc model as they seem more prolific, well be keeping an eye out to see how things progress, best of luck, hoping you get sorted in the not too distant future,:)

Got a shipping confirmation email earlier today for 3080 TUF OC.
My queue was 29 on the last update.
Good luck on getting your cards boys

Let the games begin!!!

Got no chance of getting my 3080 before the new bf game. Even the 2080ti price is inflated its an utter joke the entire 30 series launch. Il try and get a 3070ti tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath.

Yesterday I did the same as a previous poster. Switched my Inno3d X4 pre order for a Zotac Trinity OC. There was a price increase but nothing compared to what scalpers are looking for. It's out for delivery today!!!

There was other cards available to switch too. A KFA model and an EVGA but Zotac was the best price!

Yesterday I did the same as a previous poster. Switched my Inno3d X4 pre order for a Zotac Trinity OC. There was a price increase but nothing compared to what scalpers are looking for. It's out for delivery today!!!

There was other cards available to switch too. A KFA model and an EVGA but Zotac was the best price!
Do you have a price on the EVGA one and what card?

I'm sure it was 1,350 for the EVGA card and a lot more for the kfa model.

I've just enquired about the EVGA card and this was the reply (I cant quite justify the price increase but it is what it is) :

We currently have the following EVGA card available at a cost of £1,289.99:

EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card

I've just enquired about the EVGA card and this was the reply (I cant quite justify the price increase but it is what it is) :

We currently have the following EVGA card available at a cost of £1,289.99:

EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card

Huh. Would have thought one of those should be heading my way. I'm #2 in the queue for a EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 Gaming. Which were reportedly being upgraded to Ultra's on Monday.

I assume they have a little spare stock, when I asked a few months back they said they had a few gigabyte vision 3080 OC’s on stock, and I took them. I think some of the 3080’s didn’t have any back orders like the gigabyte vision and the msi suprim. And maybe also PNY as I haven’t seen any back orders from them

Back
Top Bottom