• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Hi Team, I havent had an updated queue position since the 21st for the Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics, i emailed and was advised its now every 2 weeks and i still have nothing ???? WHAT GIVES

is that the current difference? eg from palits 3080 to the OC version is currently £100 but i paid 760 for it originally
I don’t know what card they have so u will have to email them and ask. I paid £749.99 for my original palit 3080, and they had a gigabyte card in stock for £1099.99 so I had to pay a £350 difference

Your Order has been packed and is in the process of being shipped.
----------------------------------------------------------
Goods Shipped:
£724.99 x 1 - Asus GeForce RTX 3080 ROG Strix Gaming OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card.

Well now that's a great start of my weekend

Goods Shipped:
£724.99 x 1 - Asus GeForce RTX 3080 ROG Strix Gaming OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card.

Oh guess some Strix OCs are coming in so nice to see at least.

Goods Shipped:

Nice! what position were you in 2 weeks ago?

all these cards coming in, is it because the lhr sku's are imminent? or is just an illusion, just wondering. Many thanks @Gibbo:p

No idea to be honest, but this has been a pretty good week, LHR's have also shipped at same time, so both are shipping, once we build up LHR stock they can be offered as upgrades too potentially.

No idea to be honest, but this has been a pretty good week, LHR's have also shipped at same time, so both are shipping, once we build up LHR stock they can be offered as upgrades too potentially.
@Gibbo, thanks for reply/ info, have a great weekend! things are looking up but don't want to tempt fate!:D love my new 3080 received yesterday, many many thanks to all at OcUk.

Will LHR be only for paying the difference upgrades for those in a queue, if so how much are the LHR versions? or straight swap upgrades automatically as stock comes in for those in the relavant queue for each card?

Thanks

Is there at least 20? Hope I don't get blueballed at pos 19 here :D
I'm about to be with those aorus xtremes lol, but hey at least I get to be in 1st or 2nd position, next shipment will be my tiiiime <3

Good time to point out that as much as I have pi**ed and moaned here and there, I'd still be f5 refreshing pages and being sad if it weren't for ocuk and gibbo n scotti!

Uplifting news too that some may be able to potentially upgrade to lhr :) keep up the good work!

it's related to production runs and how the manufacturer in question organises those and divvies up the stock.

some manufacturers won't do runs of less than 5000 units, whereas others might do more regular runs of smaller quantities.

Back
Top Bottom