• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Hmmm great that we got position emails today, but expected to be lower with the 18 aorus xtremes this week and 3 a few weeks ago according to gibbos thread, jw if it's a case of they haven't been recieved yet or do some of those go toward pre builds?

again just wondering, super close now either way ^^

Associate
Moved from 66 (21st) to 59 (11 July), just 7 spaces in 3 weeks, a tad disappointed but at least it's moving

Your Order has been packed and is in the process of being shipped.
----------------------------------------------------------
Goods Shipped:
£724.99 x 1 - Asus GeForce RTX 3080 ROG Strix Gaming OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card.

Well now that's a great start of my weekend

Huh, that's interesting; Gibbo's thread didn't seem to list any instances of that card incoming, I'm in that queue. Nice to know it's not just cancellations.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Huh, that's interesting; Gibbo's thread didn't seem to list any instances of that card incoming, I'm in that queue. Nice to know it's not just cancellations.
happens sometimes with Gigabyte and Asus mostly since they don't always pre-warn us and their distribution partners can deliver next day.

Associate
I'm going to be that guy who criticises this voucher code system. I understand OCUK are trying to get cards in the hands of genuine customers but one of the requirements they couldve Implemented to get a code is to have an open order for a 3080/3070 and are already in a que. For example some customers might be ready to downgrade to a 3070 to get a gpu especially if they are without a gpu.

Associate
I'm going to be that guy who criticises this voucher code system. I understand OCUK are trying to get cards in the hands of genuine customers but one of the requirements they couldve Implemented to get a code is to have an open order for a 3080/3070 and are already in a que. For example some customers might be ready to downgrade to a 3070 to get a gpu especially if they are without a gpu.
They're looking at doing that, also including the new LHR cards. Gibbo posted about it earlier.

Back
Top Bottom