• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Maybe someone will see this and clarify, someone in here must be in one of them
Members Market has an access requirement of 1000 posts, but is the one that is currently being used because the user group exists and we know it works properly.

We have a new subsection at the top of the Graphics cards section which should require 50 posts but at the moment we're having some issues getting it seen reliably by the right users, and we're trying to find the exact cause of the issue (some users who should be able to see it can't), I believe that is the one Gibbo really wants to use.

Please note I'm not store staff, just a forum monkey ;)

Right, so I've been silent all this time "Where's ma card ?" (jk) Post count +1. All this is going to do is cause an influx of forum posts and may require more moderation and input from staff.

Now 1st in queue for the Giga Gaming OC 8 months later. Just another month to wait i imagine. But theirs hope at last ha
And you only have 6 posts as of typing this. You've been super patient and not bothering staff for constant updates on where your card is. I hope you get your shipping notification soon :)

It's not that hard to get to 1000, 99% of my posts were in this thread :D Just gotta be talkative I suppose. There's more than just GPU talk in the forumd as well.

Ouch :( it's a good deal at the minute
Well, on the bright said I bought the 5800x in launch day for £440, and also got far cry 6 code so it sort of makes up for over paying for the CPU, the 5900x only starting going down recently and even if I purchased it I wouldn’t have gotten far cry 6 for free. It’s not like a need 12 cores tbh, the 6 core 5600x would be probably be fine, but I would be more comfortable with the 8 core 5800x for future proofing and consoles are 8 cores too. Can’t wait for far cry 6 to come out though :D. I like free stuff

Back
Top Bottom