• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I'm going to be that guy who criticises this voucher code system. I understand OCUK are trying to get cards in the hands of genuine customers but one of the requirements they couldve Implemented to get a code is to have an open order for a 3080/3070 and are already in a que. For example some customers might be ready to downgrade to a 3070 to get a gpu especially if they are without a gpu.

You are absolutely correct. I'm one of them who is waiting to get a card for a long time

Associate
My 1080ti just started to show me a perfect b&w noise - need to unplug and plug HDMI again... fun fact - Display Ports and other HDMI or DVI doesn't work at all x) warranty just ended in MAY ...

Associate
i just read it was 50 posts?
Yeah, Gibbo posted on another topic that's its 50 posts, that doesn't help me however, I've been one of the silent folks patiently waiting on my order and not making a big song and dance about it. Apparantly those that have been vocal are effectively getting preferential treatment, so I'm forced to typing to get my post count up...........

Associate
Yeah, Gibbo posted on another topic that's its 50 posts, that doesn't help me however, I've been one of the silent folks patiently waiting on my order and not making a big song and dance about it. Apparantly those that have been vocal are effectively getting preferential treatment, so I'm forced to typing to get my post count up...........
Haa I'm close to 50 so I'll let you know if some secret room appears for me ha

Associate
I've been here 11 years now, granted not posted much but it sucks I can't buy because of post count

Back
Top Bottom