• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Yeah, I shall try and see. I heard about this code thing as well but it sounds like i need to spend a lot of time on the forum to be able to access them which is a pain and not efficient.
If you're gonna try and get an FE, there's a telegram group called "FE PartAlert" that I've seen mentioned here a few times. Gives notifications for EU stores, so you'd need to wait for a UK alert. Not great, but should be a lot better than randomly checking the store

Associate
3080s continue to drop fairly regularly, about twice a month. The 3070Ti didn't drop on release day, the 3080Ti did.

Am I right in thinking the only way to know this is to refresh the Nvidia page itself to see when that "sold out" button changes to "check availability" which links directly to a competitors website?

Associate
What are all these codes everyone speaks of and where do you even see them?
They're in the Members Market. Talk of opening it up to a larger audience but looking to thwart the scalpers that plagued the last offer that was forum wide. Is it coincidence that so many new members have joined in the last couple of days and are specifically asking about the vouchers? I think not!

Associate
They're in the Members Market. Talk of opening it up to a larger audience but looking to thwart the scalpers that plagued the last offer that was forum wide. Is it coincidence that so many new members have joined in the last couple of days and are specifically asking about the vouchers? I think not!
That's why I've linked my forum account to my Overclockers shop account so they can see that I have an order in for a 3080 already. I may be tempted to just go for a 3070 rather than waiting it out for my 3080. As it stands when doing 3d modelling on a 750Ti I get 1 frame every 3 seconds if I rotate a model, with the ocassional crash, so I'm backing things up every 15 minutes as I work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom