• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Ohmahgod, I'ts shipped!, had a few days away from email.
For anyone in a queue I recomend using the NHS pregnancy Due date tool, it predicted my order being dispatched within2 weeks!

eOl7E5k.jpg

Joking aside, Thank you @Gibbo & crew, There will be a 4 pack of Henry westons cider sent to your reception ASAP. It's has been a rough ride & I GREATLY appreciate the upgrade to get the order fullfilled after 38 weeks.
Even my daughter is now jumping up & down as I can pass my upgrade down a generation & get the god awful 570GTX replaced.

Many, MANY thanks guys :D

Associate
Yeah, I shall try and see. I heard about this code thing as well but it sounds like i need to spend a lot of time on the forum to be able to access them which is a pain and not efficient.

Theres a discord group called "Stock Informer UK" I recommend joining that and setting up the alerts for all the cards you are interested in. You have to very fast for any chance of any nvidia cards except for 3090 you might have some extra time. What you will notice is that the 6800 and 6800XT's seem to pop up more frequently. Not ideal if you're dead set on Nvidia but if I were you with a 2k PC lying idle, I would jump on either of those cards. Setup discord on your phone too if you have not already, that way you can get the stock alert wherever you are.

Associate
For anyone in a queue I recomend using the NHS pregnancy Due date tool, it predicted my order being dispatched within2 weeks!

eOl7E5k.jpg

Joking aside, Thank you @Gibbo & crew, There will be a 4 pack of Henry westons cider sent to your reception ASAP. It's has been a rough ride & I GREATLY appreciate the upgrade to get the order fullfilled after 38 weeks.
Even my daughter is now jumping up & down as I can pass my upgrade down a generation & get the god awful 570GTX replaced.

Congrats mate! Enjoy.

Associate
Yeah, Gibbo posted on another topic that's its 50 posts, that doesn't help me however, I've been one of the silent folks patiently waiting on my order and not making a big song and dance about it. Apparantly those that have been vocal are effectively getting preferential treatment, so I'm forced to typing to get my post count up...........

Same here. And I’ll also wager there are many on the waiting list that don’t even do that

Associate
They're in the Members Market. Talk of opening it up to a larger audience but looking to thwart the scalpers that plagued the last offer that was forum wide. Is it coincidence that so many new members have joined in the last couple of days and are specifically asking about the vouchers? I think not!

I wouldnt assume that all new people are scalpers. Im currently 45th in the queue for the 3080 Gigabyte Eagle. If I was a scalper, do you think I would put the length and thought into my previous posts.

I've read nearly 2000 pages of this thread, and yes I hadn't posted before today but it appears that not posting previously in spite of frustration or opinion prevented me from getting access to a GPU whilst I sat patiently waiting for my weekend update emails.

Associate
The whole post number thing if you ask me......just sucks & does nothing but promote spam & endless short reply flame war arguments, my personal sway would be account creation date, but that just discriminates against the newer generation. I can't honestly think of a method that is fair & non discriminatory to someone

Associate
I wouldnt assume that all new people are scalpers. Im currently 45th in the queue for the 3080 Gigabyte Eagle. If I was a scalper, do you think I would put the length and thought into my previous posts.

I've read nearly 2000 pages of this thread, and yes I hadn't posted before today but it appears that not posting previously in spite of frustration or opinion prevented me from getting access to a GPU whilst I sat patiently waiting for my weekend update emails.
same here. We have in the family 6 PC's. On the first days I've bought a 3090 ans a 3080. Since that I am trying to buy 3070's without luck. If I know that sometimes I have to make some posts I could have access to the codes now.

Associate
Yes I can see that they need to have some idea of how to work something out and as I said I am not complaining. Also, I am now taking part :)
Good to see, wish you luck, hope you can get a card. :p

what card were you waiting for? have fun and enjoy:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom