• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
So those wondering ATI just showed Big Navi tease weeks early. Curious to see how people take this. Also no mention of additional abilities like encoding/decoding and so forth. I want to keep my 3080 Preorder, but months is just damaging to my ability to work on projects. I missed out on a 3090 today as well. Might see if I can get a 3090 on finance with a Ryzen 3. So many if/buts and maybes. All because of no ETA...
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1314240843457409026/photo/1
So AMD say the Big Navi can do 61FPS in Borderlands 3 at 4k (Badass quality) and 3080FE gets 66.

Associate
I've seen multiple people in different places talk about different competitors and they all roughly say a zotac trinity shipment is expected on the 15-16th. Hopefully same goes for OCuk as well.

Associate
Why I am not getting any queues updates for TUF no OC. Is there zero supply bro?
Hi. I'm in the queue for tuf non o.c bud. Ordered on the 19th and i was emailed just over a week ago with 1198 if that's any help. A few others have stated 1800 but not sure on order dates for that figure. Understandable as it is a awesome card with one of the lowest prices.

Associate
I've seen multiple people in different places talk about different competitors and they all roughly say a zotac trinity shipment is expected on the 15-16th. Hopefully same goes for OCuk as well.
And we have also seen a lot of nothing being dispatched by OCUK even when others are shipping. I wouldn't make a bet on your theory that's for sure. They seem to have the buying power of a 5 year old at the school tuck shop.

Associate
Mutha ffff. Well done, we launch day suckers who ordered the basic Zotacs are still waiting, I suppose I should have been a cheeky b1tch and asked to be put on the list for the OC when I came in.
I hope the zotac non OC 3080 comes in before I can get the chance to cancel it lol

Associate
Just confirmed this with their support the last shipment of eagle cards was 21st and there's no eta on any other orders. I know other companies have got them since then. This is disappointing to say the least

Oh fantastic.

Few more days and I'll be outta here. I'm all one for preordering and waiting however long... As long as there's at least a date at the end of the tunnel.

Associate
All us motherhubbards that ordered EVGA cards because they’re the only thing that fit in our cases checking our emails.

*john travolta in pulp fiction looking around dot gif*

Associate
The queue updates are supposed to go out after the stock for your particular card has shipped and thus the position in the queue has gone down, for anyone who joined the queue after the initial emails went out you should get future emails as/when the stock for your particular card next changes.

I've just got an updated email myself, the first update since the original. For the MSI 3080 Ventus my initial queue position on the 2nd Oct was 321 and as of today it's 261. So for those interested in the "OK sized" MSI shipment this week, it was 60 cards which is about what we predicted given how Gibbo has used the terms small/OK/etc in the past.
I know, I joined the queue BEFORE the first email went out (ordered on 21st sept.). Also I ordered a Ventus, so yeah...

Permabanned
Hi. I'm in the queue for tuf non o.c bud. Ordered on the 19th and i was emailed just over a week ago with 1198 if that's any help. A few others have stated 1800 but not sure on order dates for that figure. Understandable as it is a awesome card with one of the lowest prices.
Yeah, there is no way I am swapping TUF over different card. 60 degrees under load. Just wow. I am 1500-ish in the queue. Cant believe that people are still pre ordering it now. There is zero chance for delivery before year end.

Associate
So how many people are canceling their orders after the AMD announcement of Radeon 6000 showing borderlands 3 running at 4k 60fps?
See from a raw gaming point, that's great competition. But from a creators point (with the lack of ATI features Vs Nvidia for software), its still a "hmmm you got my interest but needs a little more".

Soldato
So how many people are canceling their orders after the AMD announcement of Radeon 6000 showing borderlands 3 running at 4k 60fps?

That's not bad if that's actually the case

index.php

Associate
MSI Ventus 3080 order position 53 literally just got my shipping notification! I thought they all shipped yesterday. must have made it in by the skin of my teeth! I assumed i had missed out this batch! I agree i reckon there must a been a few cancellation which have bumped me up 'just' enough...!

Associate
I did mate, I said I like others wanted more done to find out when the Rog Strix OC would be making an appearance and he said he wished he could but he reckons none have been shipped to the UK but some might have gone to other parts of Europe.
well we know that's bull, plenty of posts from people on Reddit and other such sites that have recieved an OC Strix from a UK Competitor. we know at least 2 companies have shipped some!

Associate
Seems like the best strategy to get cards quicker is convincing everybody else the card will never get there, please cancel your order and get some other brand/type.

Ahem
OMGWTFBBQ Asus just announced the 3080 TUF Non-OC will not be produced until Jan 2022!@£

(kidding kidding.. but srsly, we should track announcements from the card makers too. Maybe the creator of the spreadsheet is willing to add 'news items on stock' to the sheet?) @Lastof - makes sense?

Associate
I know, I joined the queue BEFORE the first email went out (ordered on 21st sept.). Also I ordered a Ventus, so yeah...

Now that the official queue numbers are out and they're being tallied here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nqzTL2tEIl5FLQqZLdTeJ2iLAOBR-yVURCgbsTn5LSU

You should be able to take your date/time of order, or order number and compare them to a filtered list of what card you ordered and get an estimated queue position probably down to about +-10 places. You ought to get updated emails in future of your queue position. No one really knows how delayed their mailing list is, it might take a while for you to be added to it, I'd give it another week or so I bet you'll get an email either soon this week given mine just went out or probably next week. Either way you're going to be quite far back in the queue having ordered on 21st. It's going to probably a month minimum before they get to my position at this rate.

Back
Top Bottom