• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I cancelled mine and went for palit. Inno3d's stupid response to the crashing said it all. Good luck if you have to RMA

Thats true but when I saw they had a row of mlcc's I didnt worry too much im not too bothered about overclocking so I can imagine its gonna be stable enough for me I think theyre just confident at the end of the day theyre made in the east and thats where all the good electrics come from lol so im confident they will be stable cards to be honest

Soldato
MSI Ventus 3080 order position 53 literally just got my shipping notification! I thought they all shipped yesterday. must have made it in by the skin of my teeth! I assumed i had missed out this batch! I agree i reckon there must a been a few cancellation which have bumped me up 'just' enough...!
Reckon so! I think you squeeked it.

Associate
haven't heard a single thing about non-OC TUFs. has anyone in this thread ever had one delivered?

i would've thought ASUS would've been one of the most well setup to churning them out, are OC just getting the cold shoulder?

Associate
MSI Ventus 3080 order position 53 literally just got my shipping notification! I thought they all shipped yesterday. must have made it in by the skin of my teeth! I assumed i had missed out this batch! I agree i reckon there must a been a few cancellation which have bumped me up 'just' enough...!

Ooo. Did you get a queue update email with a position update too? (curious if they were generate before or after yours shipped out. Based on the others I assume before)

Associate
Seems like the best strategy to get cards quicker is convincing everybody else the card will never get there, please cancel your order and get some other brand/type.

Ahem
OMGWTFBBQ Asus just announced the 3080 TUF Non-OC will not be produced until Jan 2022!@£

(kidding kidding.. but srsly, we should track announcements from the card makers too. Maybe the creator of the spreadsheet is willing to add 'news items on stock' to the sheet?) @Lastof - makes sense?

To be honest I'm not sure I have the willpower to collate that info and keep it updated. If someone else wants to make a list I could drop it in/give edit access.

I'm currently tallying the shipment info the queue updates tab as notes (hover to see). Need to work out how to present it (and the new queue info) nicely.

Associate
haven't heard a single thing about non-OC TUFs. has anyone in this thread ever had one delivered?

i would've thought ASUS would've been one of the most well setup to churning them out, are OC just getting the cold shoulder?
and considering @ASUS GPU Support frequents these forums and the close relationship OCUK is supposed to have with Asus you'd have thought that'd we'd at least be kept up to date with what's going on with Asus cards, something more than utter silence and watching competitors ship cards that OCUK havent had in stock...... think we're all just asking for too much at this point!

Associate
Ooo. Did you get a queue update email with a position update too? (curious if they were generate before or after yours shipped out. Based on the others I assume before)

No, I didnt get a queue update... i was waiting on it landing with a low single digit! I hadn't been tracking the forum today so i hadnt seen if they'd been sent or not

Associate
People getting new emails, would be great if you could fill in the queue form so we can get more info in the spreadsheet!

Better than every other AIB so far. 50 Ventus this week, 30 Trios last week. Not sure we've seen any of the other more than 15 apart from the 25ish Zotacs shipping today. MSI, despite the recent ebay controversy, seem to be doing better than others.
Are you updating the que as people move forward. I went from 36 to 22 on the gigabyte vision

Associate

they have had quite a few shipments in of the non oc before launch and one after. People did receive them.
ASUS have already said all their 3080 models are being produced equally.

Back
Top Bottom