• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Going off the new AMD thing and if there's no update by Monday I'll likely be cancelling my eagle order as well. If I do get AMD ill likely be shopping elsewhere as the communication has been awful

Early reports of the 20Gb 3080 releasing Dec time ...... great I'll still not have my card then .......... actually if its Dec I will think about cancelling as I game at 4K only .......... why spend £900+ on the highest entry level model when I can queue again in Dec! :D ... hmmmm need to think ...... - will wait to see what AMD fully release this month

Are you updating the que as people move forward. I went from 36 to 22 on the gigabyte vision

I'm not changing/updating anything, since the queues don't move linearly due to cancelations not sure how I could. Ideally people will submit a new entry when they get an update.

The idea behind the queue update date is there should be someway to split older and newer dates, just haven't had time to work out how to make sheets do it for me. Hoping to have time to look into it this evening, but that is starting to look less likely so it might be a day or two till I can do that.

they have had quite a few shipments in of the non oc before launch and one after. People did receive them.
ASUS have already said all their 3080 models are being produced equally.
Yup, Monday they do 4 Tufs, Tuesday 4 Tuf OC's......
for shipping, they have a map on a dartboard, and that's how the select where it goes... unfortunately the last dart missed the board, so the next shipment is being loaded onto a Sapce X falcon as we speak.....

@Gibbo I suggest an update on the eagles would be advisory to you at the very least. Otherwise you're going to have a major amount of cancellations with an awful memory on the communications that were given. This has given me a really awful taste in my mouth when shopping here

Yup, Monday they do 4 Tufs, Tuesday 4 Tuf OC's......
for shipping, they have a map on a dartboard, and that's how the select where it goes... unfortunately the last dart missed the board, so the next shipment is being loaded onto a Sapce X falcon as we speak.....

On the ASUS Facebook page they said they are shipping frequently to Overclockers. I’m not sure exactly how often frequently is right enough.
Hopefully larger amounts may be on their way.

@Gibbo I suggest an update on the eagles would be advisory to you at the very least. Otherwise you're going to have a major amount of cancellations with an awful memory on the communications that were given. This has given me a really awful taste in my mouth when shopping here

Agreed . Absolutely no updates since launch and the CS at the shop is just shrugging their shoulders. You have over 1000 orders on that card , tell us what you know, even if its not good news so people can make an informed decision on next steps, im 54th in the queue and bought a card for cyberpunk and at this rate I dont even know if I will get one by then. @Gibbo

Gibbo is trying the best he can, i feel sorry for the negativity he's receiving. But i do agree that it does risk a lot of cancellations with the quiet around the Eagle. I think Gigabyte just havent shipped any and OC are in the dark as much as we are on that model maybe or perhaps he's still trying to secure stock, but letting us know will keep any of us from cancelling because Nov-December is a realistic time frame or after at this point.

I'm not changing/updating anything, since the queues don't move linearly due to cancelations not sure how I could. Ideally people will submit a new entry when they get an update.

The idea behind the queue update date is there should be someway to split older and newer dates, just haven't had time to work out how to make sheets do it for me. Hoping to have time to look into it this evening, but that is starting to look less likely so it might be a day or two till I can do that.

Yep I have done with my Ventus orders and I'm now seeing other updated values in there as well, I'll continue to add every update email I get in future as soon as I see it in my inbox if people are looking to track the weekly deltas.

The email chains update after each delivery and it looks like deliveries are once a week around mid week not just for OC but elsewhere as well. What I'd look into if I were you is adding another column and use the function WEEKNUM() that will allow you to group all updates that came in that week and treat them as the same update even if the day of week might be different.

https://support.google.com/docs/answer/3294949?hl=en-GB

That would be a great idea, but I'm 98% certain Gibbo won't be checking posts in here.

I said the week before last if we didn't get a queue position by the following I'd cancel.

Then we got them, now every Gigabyte card has started arriving apart from the eagle. Definitely a cancellation from me next week if nothing surfaces. 69th in the queue, so sort of good but also probably 2-3 batch if I'm lucky.

On the ASUS Facebook page they said they are shipping frequently to Overclockers. I’m not sure exactly how often frequently is right enough.
Hopefully larger amounts may be on their way.
They've only shipped OCs this month, there was one shipment of standards shortly after launch and that's it. It'd be interesting to see how queue positions correlate with time. I'm on a non-OC with 14:16 order time, and while I had switched cards my queue position suggests those ahead of me could well have ordered the tuf from the outset. Meaning some of the first people to manage to get through the buying process are still cardless while the likes of MSI is probably well into the evening by now.

Luck of the draw I guess

cancel then - he has no news

Back
Top Bottom