• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Any news on the Zotac cards i dont want read 100 pages! lol

I havnt heard a peep about the Zotac cards since 18th i just hope OC will be getting some in soon.

Associate
haven't heard a single thing about non-OC TUFs. has anyone in this thread ever had one delivered?

i would've thought ASUS would've been one of the most well setup to churning them out, are OC just getting the cold shoulder?
We have had a least two maybe more shipments and dispatches of Non OC TUF, that were in the first two weeks, email posts for dispatch and arrival were in the older thread.
Only OC versions this week so far.

Associate
Worth noting that while they did allow some queue jumps early on, the official policy, as can be seen in the FAQ, is that it is no longer permitted. I believe that has been the case since before the official queue was published. Shame it took them this long to change that rule to be fair to people who stick with their choice, but at least they have now.

That’s actually great news! Thank you for letting me know! :D

Associate
Did you order from Overclockers??, release day was 17th not 18th and option to buy has been there since then.
Did you receive a confirmation email with an order number starting 586 or 587, if so look at Lastof's spreadsheet for the card and find one with similar order time and order number if there is one.

Just looked Palit std 19 Sep position 73 order 58744**
Palit OC 19 sep position 46 order 58730**

My order number is OC58704**

Hopefully I'm high in queue then? Thanks for the help my dude.

Seems a lot of ppl didn't buy palit, surely they aren't that much worse than the others...

Associate
Eagles were probably recalled due to the power connectors, if that other thread is anything to go by, The rep said any cards received towards the end of the month should be sorted, so thats when im expecting them to land

Associate
Im really hoping for a good shipment of non-OC cards soon... seems like all brands are trying to milk the extra money from OC cards at the minute.

TrM

TrM

Associate
Any news on the Zotac cards i dont want read 100 pages! lol

I havnt heard a peep about the Zotac cards since 18th i just hope OC will be getting some in soon.

zotac trinity oc got some dispatched today myself included can’t speak for the other models but mine has been dispatched

Associate
Yep I have done with my Ventus orders and I'm now seeing other updated values in there as well, I'll continue to add every update email I get in future as soon as I see it in my inbox if people are looking to track the weekly deltas.

The email chains update after each delivery and it looks like deliveries are once a week around mid week not just for OC but elsewhere as well. What I'd look into if I were you is adding another column and use the function WEEKNUM() that will allow you to group all updates that came in that week and treat them as the same update even if the day of week might be different.

https://support.google.com/docs/answer/3294949?hl=en-GB

That might help. My general thinking is a column for each "update", and ideally group the rows so that the repeats are grouped based on the forum user(/time+order number pairs, though with the anoymised missing the last two digits not sure how viable that is) so that visually progress can be seen.

Associate
Eagles were probably recalled due to the power connectors, if that other thread is anything to go by, The rep said any cards received towards the end of the month should be sorted, so thats when im expecting them to land

Then Gibbo should be saying it if that's the case. Surely someone at Gigabyte would have mentioned to OC that they're being recalled...

Associate
To be honest I'm not sure I have the willpower to collate that info and keep it updated. If someone else wants to make a list I could drop it in/give edit access.

Yeah, well it seems low effort to create a "enter URLs here" but I actually looked around and didn't see enough useful stuff online. I was hoping stuff like "gigabyte announces they have received 300,000 orders worldwide, and they intend to fill those by Dec 1" type messages but no such info :/

Back
Top Bottom