• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I've had to borrow a 970 to have a working pc for a while, please hurry up gigabyte and send some gaming ocs to ocuk, 50 ish would be perfect, thanks

I bought a nvidia NVS310 for 15 quid on ebay since I cleverly sold my 2080super....
Might actually be convinced queueing for the 20GB 3080

Associate
My order number is OC58704**

Hopefully I'm high in queue then? Thanks for the help my dude.

Seems a lot of ppl didn't buy palit, surely they aren't that much worse than the others...

Palit are very good and make and sell more than most of the others combined, they are massive in Asia.
Some just dont like the looks for some reason.

Associate
Then Gibbo should be saying it if that's the case. Surely someone at Gigabyte would have mentioned to OC that they're being recalled...
People dont seem to be able to say much about anything in this launch, Illuminati confirmed lol
But they were probably ready to go and they stopped the shipments as apparently is a easy fix that dont take to long,
All assumption of course on where they are and where they have been

Associate
Whre can I put my queue position on the table?

The form is here

Any news on the Zotac cards i dont want read 100 pages! lol

I havnt heard a peep about the Zotac cards since 18th i just hope OC will be getting some in soon.

3080 Trinity OC model seem to have shipped today (26th is the latest queue position we've seen). The shipment thread also reported some Zotac on the 21st.

Yeah, well it seems low effort to create a "enter URLs here" but I actually looked around and didn't see enough useful stuff online. I was hoping stuff like "gigabyte announces they have received 300,000 orders worldwide, and they intend to fill those by Dec 1" type messages but no such info :/

Yeah, not much info from any AIB. And, honestly, I'm not sure about just allowing unvetted links, seems too likely to end up filled with rumours rather than verified statements.

Associate
My card is finally getting here tomorrow so I'm gonna peace out and stop manically checking this thread for updates.

Thanks for the entertainment over the last couple of weeks, I hope you all get your cards soon.

On a more serious note, I'm never ordering anything from these jokers again. The communication has been virtually non-existant or only in "small amounts" to use official OCUK terminology. Gibbo didn't even advise that my card was due in stock today so I don't even put much faith in the updates anyway. I'll be going back to the guys in Bolton again from here on in.

Associate
zotac trinity oc got some dispatched today myself included can’t speak for the other models but mine has been dispatched

Nice thanks for the reply gives me hope, when the queue email get sent out again be interesting to see how much i've bumped up the list

Associate
People dont seem to be able to say much about anything in this launch, Illuminati confirmed lol
But they were probably ready to go and they stopped the shipments as apparently is a easy fix that dont take to long,
All assumption of course on where they are and where they have been

I guess.

Not sure why Gigabyte tweeted about the shipment coming in the week (posted 29th Septmeber I think)

TrM

TrM

Associate
Well if they did I haven't had a queue update, I ordered a trinity non OC

the people who Msi cards shipped yesterday only got a update for the que position. I can’t say for non oc cards being dispatched only saw one post about it but the oc ones have since mine has :) sorry I can’t give u better news

Associate
Nice thanks for the reply gives me hope, when the queue email get sent out again be interesting to see how much i've bumped up the list

Based on yesterday's shipments I'd expect the Trinity OC update email to go out tomorrow afternoon (though since we've seen 26th in the queue get one, which was also the latest for the Trinity OC on the spreadsheet, not sure if there are many more). Don't think any non-OC or other Zotac cards went out today, so unlikely any of the others lists will update.

Associate
I guess.

Not sure why Gigabyte tweeted about the shipment coming in the week (posted 29th Septmeber I think)
There probably was stock sent, but if say this issue did put a slowdown in production (assumption), and the holiday that was spoke about, then the steady feed has dried up and their are a lot of countries to feed, OCUK had stock first few days, maybe it was someone else's turn to have some before OCUK got anymore,
I think end of this month is a good bet for stock to start appearing

Associate
Then Gibbo should be saying it if that's the case. Surely someone at Gigabyte would have mentioned to OC that they're being recalled...

This is the core of the problem. Someone, somewhere in the chain is just staying silent, OCUK claim they're giving us all the info they have, but does that mean Gibbo's phoning up these companies and saying "hey you got X card" and they just respond with absolute silence? Or is it just "you got this card?" "no" "ok :)" and end of conversation?

If OCUK are giving us all the info they have they're really not caring about what info they receive... they're the ones in position to ask up the chain where these cards are, we consumers can't really do that. I'm actually half tempted to email a couple of competitors and just see if they can give us their situations. I've used OCUK exclusively since I built my first PC but this lack of information is pushing me into the arms of others.

Associate
Which line appears to be moving quickest / has the shortest queue. I ordered a Asus tuf non OC and last Friday I was 1884. will have ran out of PayPal interest free credit before it turns up :confused::rolleyes:

Associate
Gigabyte Vision OC.

img-20201008-131251-large.jpg

Ooh, swanky looking!!

Back
Top Bottom