• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Which line appears to be moving quickest / has the shortest queue. I ordered a Asus tuf non OC and last Friday I was 1884. will have ran out of PayPal interest free credit before it turns up :confused::rolleyes:

From the spreadsheet there is now a midday today order of a Gigabyte Vision listed with a 55 queue position after 13 or so shipped out yesterday. Today saw at least 26 Zotac Trinity OC shipped out, and that 26th is the latest anyone has submitted to the spreadsheet for a order on the 30th. So both those seem shorter queues and we know at least some stock has already come and gone. There might even be some Trinity OCs in stock? (Though I doubt it)

MSI so far seems the biggest movement, but also some of the longest queues.

Associate
Really hoping stock of the 3080 TUF non-OC arrives soon.

I ordered at 15:15 on launch day, and I'm currently sat no. 32 in the queue if that info is useful to anyone

Associate
From the spreadsheet there is now a midday today order of a Gigabyte Vision listed with a 55 queue position after 13 or so shipped out yesterday. Today saw at least 26 Zotac Trinity OC shipped out, and that 26th is the latest anyone has submitted to the spreadsheet for a order on the 30th. So both those seem shorter queues and we know at least some stock has already come and gone. There might even be some Trinity OCs in stock? (Though I doubt it)

MSI so far seems the biggest movement, but also some of the longest queues.
Thanks.. think I'll cancel and reorder I'm so far off it's worth the gamble

Associate
Gigabyte Vision OC.

img-20201008-131251-large.jpg
Very nice sir, think mines better. Dunno how to load a pic though unfortunatly...

Associate
Hi everyone, how soon are these 3080's likely to be in stock? and if i preorder will i be put into a huge cue? the last 2 items i preordered on overclockers i never heard anything back for months, but they took the money still and i had to refund both items, a oculus rift s and a snowball ice mic, there was no problem getting my money back, but i'd prefer to know if i'm actually going to get one.

The main issue is that i will sell my 2080ti when i get the 3080 but i don't want to be paying it off (credit card) when i haven't got confirmation of when i'm likely to get it because i was banking on getting some money from my current card to pay a large chunk of it off first.

I wanted the strix 1935mhz oc version

Associate
Hi everyone, how soon are these 3080's likely to be in stock? and if i preorder will i be put into a huge cue? the last 2 items i preordered on overclockers i never heard anything back for months, but they took the money still and i had to refund both items, a oculus rift s and a snowball ice mic, there was no problem getting my money back, but i'd prefer to know if i'm actually going to get one.

The main issue is that i will sell my 2080ti when i get the 3080 but i don't want to be paying it off (credit card) when i haven't got confirmation of when i'm likely to get it because i was banking on getting some money from my current card to pay a large chunk of it off first.

I wanted the strix 1935mhz oc version
Assume Next year probably. no one knows exact

Back
Top Bottom