• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
OCUK shouldn't cancel their orders. Should keep the money and send them a dispatch notification to get them all excited but actually send them a box of horse manure

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

if you can provide links and tag one of the mods (@EVH) for example, they'll see about getting them "sorted"
Don’t forget my guarantee!

Post me a link with a listing of a scalper, a bonus if you know their forum name and I’ll give you an internet cookie, virtual hug and photo of my dog.

Associate
You lot on here complaining we ain’t got our cards yet,it’s obvious pretty much all cards were recalled and sorted out before they go out,that’s why there’s only a few that made it out and barely any selling in the country and the ones that are are going at ridiculous prices,don’t expect anything anytime soon and you won’t be disappointed

Associate
Don’t forget my guarantee!

Post me a link with a listing of a scalper, a bonus if you know their forum name and I’ll give you an internet cookie, virtual hug and photo of my dog.
The list of goodies grows!! Also getting a bit creepier... still, mustn’t grumble at freebies, virtual or no :D

Associate
Good morning guys.

I assume no Gigabyte Gaming OC were really shipped.

Im 8th on the Q for it and got no going down email and got no shippment notification.

Anybody with a lower Q for those can confirm?

Cheers

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

@ m@rty

You know it's a pretty dire state of affairs when OCUK pre-orders are being sold on fleabay. :(

Some people are just total jerks.
At least sell something that you actually have.
:rolleyes:
Of those posted ^, they’re in position 700+... I don’t even know how they can look at themselves in the mirror with a straight face and sell a preorder that far down the queue :confused:

Unless someone wants to pay for the privilege to wait 6 months?

Associate
Of those posted ^, they’re in position 700+... I don’t even know how they can look at themselves in the mirror with a straight face and sell a preorder that far down the queue :confused:

Unless someone wants to pay for the privilege to wait 6 months?
Is 6 months a realistic time for 700+ then! Is this inside info or is that you exaggerating.

Back
Top Bottom