• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
So which one on eBay are you then?
neither. OC will be able to confirm that. I'm just saying that whilst what they are doing puts us at a disadvantage, its not wrong :(

If i was to resell the card i ordered i'd wait till i have it in hand. I don't believe in taking money and holding it without having a product. This is something the "scalpers" and OC have in common and dont have a problem with. Its like OC (the pot) calling scalpers (the kettle) black. Just saying.

My opinion is that if the scalpers managed to snag a card and want to make a few quid then thats our fault for not being quick enough. They had to do exactly the same as us.

Caporegime
Well, I am slightly more informed than the general user ;)

Inside tip: just because only 47 cards were accounted for on here doesn’t mean the queues didn’t drop more than that. Don’t forget there are cancellations and RMAs to consider....

Are we to assume that if we got no queue update email yesterday its because the queue hasn't moved due to 0 stock arrival?

Not seen any posts about queues for MSI Trio or Gigabyte Eagle

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Are we to assume that if we got no queue update email yesterday its because the queue hasn't moved due to 0 stock arrival?

I would assume that none arrived but that doesn’t mean they werent dispatched.

Caporegime
I would assume that none arrived but that doesn’t mean they werent dispatched.

Maybe its been a long week but struggling to make sense of this :D

Assume none have arrived but doesn't mean they haven't been dispatched? Why would we get 0 queue update then on both these product lines (Unless you mean from manufacturer which I'd more than hope they'd sent something to the uks 'largest' retailer of these products)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Maybe its been a long week but struggling to make sense of this :D

Assume none have arrived but doesn't mean they haven't been dispatched? Why would we get 0 queue update then on both these product lines (Unless you mean from manufacturer which I'd more than hope they'd sent something to the uks 'largest' retailer of these products)
Sorry I’m operating on little to no sleep.

There may well have been an initial delivery but nothing that was mentioned yesterday. Therefore, there could be a small stock going out that we don’t know about.

Like I said, I do know the shop are adjusting the queue on a daily basis with cancellations and RMAs etc, so the queue is likely to drop further than people think versus the number ot cards actually delivered/shipped.

Associate
OCers said we would get queue updates after cancellations and stock etc, nothing recieved about the asus TUF non OC yet after initial queue position of 1041, so safe to say that queue hasnt gone down at all?

The money is about to leave my credit card and come out of my debit account so I need to cancel in the next 5 days is zero update, anyone else cancelled and let me know how long the refund takes?

Associate
OCers said we would get queue updates after cancellations and stock etc, nothing recieved about the asus TUF non OC yet after initial queue position of 1041, so safe to say that queue hasnt gone down at all?

The money is about to leave my credit card and come out of my debit account so I need to cancel in the next 5 days is zero update, anyone else cancelled and let me know how long the refund takes?

I got a refund on a different 3080 which was done on a Saturday and I had the money back by Tuesday. Depends how fast your bank processes it

Associate

I'm just on the phone now to cancel mine. Ill let you know what they say regarding refund times.

Associate

i wonder how many bought on joint credit cards. I'd hate to be the one explaining a £700+ charge for a number in a queue when other halfs says "and show me what that got us" lmfao!

Associate

Not seen posts for MSI Trio either, I had my email with number 3 in the queue last week. Pretty sure they’ve only had Ventus this week, hopefully more Trio next week!

Back
Top Bottom