• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
But before you do that, check with your credit card issuer if they charge any money for transferring any extra credit into your debit card - some charge a percentage (3% I believe) of the amount, and in that case it's more convenient to leave the money in the credit card and use that card for future purchases.

Oh crap ok very good point I will try and find this out today! Thanks for all the info

Associate
A bit off topic but does anyone know how refunds work on a credit card AFTER the money is charged to your main account, i.e. credit card is cleared but your account is charged. Then OCers refund you after this time, to the credit card, which no longer has a balance on it as its been paid off. So where does the money go?!
Your account will go into a positive for you too spend. If it stays as a positive after due date then the bank will send you a check or they can send the money to the card set up with direct debit for that credit card.

Associate
I think all of your 108 posts are on this topic, lol. you are well on your way to free postage....

FREE SHIPPING - for loyal OcUK forum members only

• OcUK Forums members who have 250 or more posts and have been registered for over 90 days, or
  • OcUK Forums members who have been registered for over 12 months and made at least 100 posts
I'm gonna reach free shipping before i get my card at this rate :D

Associate
presumably you're going to be looking to buy something else so let it go back to the credit card and then it there to spend when you find something :)

I already have two other orders pending with a competitor, they are just not confirmed sadly, so I am still debating whether I should cancel or wait and see which get dispatched first.

Associate
Managed to get an MSI Gaming X Trio delivered yesterday from an alternative source so I'm just about to cancel my OC order. Hopefully this helps move some of you up the queue, although I was 1,100+ I think :(

Associate
StigBourne
OcUK Staff
from OcUK HQ

The purchaser is dealing with all updates via the relevant section - I dont deal with that area sorry.

If customers are unhappy then they are free to cancel at any point.

What to say ....... to speak briefly
we have you in ...... sad but true

Back
Top Bottom