• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Will there be any stock coming in today? as there is no information on that Gibbo thread, would be nice if it was updated every day, doesn't take that much effort to write a line of text, even if there is no news then just say that and we can get on with our day.

Associate
IM FREE!
On other things.

My queue on first email was 17 for TUF OC
Yesterday I'm now currently queue 10 for TUF OC

So I dropped 7 places. I had really hoped since Gibbo said "small amount" (and has previously said small is 10-50 very small is 1-10) I would have been getting it shipped out. Hopefully some more have come in today. Since Gibbo's updates are very vague and cards have been coming in and going out without knowing till day after. I'm hoping be very soon for me.

Associate
A bit off topic but does anyone know how refunds work on a credit card AFTER the money is charged to your main account, i.e. credit card is cleared but your account is charged. Then OCers refund you after this time, to the credit card, which no longer has a balance on it as its been paid off. So where does the money go?!

Associate
IM FREE!
On other things.

My queue on first email was 17 for TUF OC
Yesterday I'm now currently queue 10 for TUF OC

So I dropped 7 places. I had really hoped since Gibbo said "small amount" (and has previously said small is 10-50 very small is 1-10) I would have been getting it shipped out. Hopefully some more have come in today. Since Gibbo's updates are very vague and cards have been coming in and going out without knowing till day after. I'm hoping be very soon for me.
A bunch of that small batch were 3090s so it was about 30 cards in total. I went from 10 to 3. We should be next. OC cards seem to be arriving every 3 or 4 days so some more any time now hopefully.

Soldato
A bit off topic but does anyone know how refunds work on a credit card AFTER the money is charged to your main account, i.e. credit card is cleared but your account is charged. Then OCers refund you after this time, to the credit card, which no longer has a balance on it as its been paid off. So where does the money go?!

It will go back on your credit card showing as in credit. You can either spend the money or put in a request to your credit card provider and they will bank transfer the money to you usually.

Associate

The refund will put the credit card into a credit balance, call your provider and ask for a credit balance refund into a debit card of your choice :)

Associate
Cheers. I was exiled for 48 hours. Feelsbadman.
Was getting the rattles not being able to take part in this crazy thread. We all like fiends desperate lol
I think all of your 108 posts are on this topic, lol. you are well on your way to free postage....

FREE SHIPPING - for loyal OcUK forum members only

• OcUK Forums members who have 250 or more posts and have been registered for over 90 days, or
  • OcUK Forums members who have been registered for over 12 months and made at least 100 posts

Associate

The refund will put the credit card into a credit balance, call your provider and ask for a credit balance refund into a debit card of your choice :)

But before you do that, check with your credit card issuer if they charge any money for transferring any extra credit into your debit card - some charge a percentage (3% I believe) of the amount, and in that case it's more convenient to leave the money in the credit card and use that card for future purchases.

Back
Top Bottom