• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
It takes you to a competitor page, I've got the damned thing in my basket but the checkout is crashing :eek:

Mate everyone on here keeps going on about the main competition,I too had one in my basket did the cachpas and there it sat going round and round for ten minutes just got there and it says your basket is empty. Useless bunch of t**ts didn`t they learn anything from the last **** up. Well **** em I got one somewhere else coming tomorrow

Associate
I know a few people that have returned their Inno3D Twin X2 OC 3080 and I was wondering if there was any chance I could get in contact with Overclockers and ask if they want to give me the open box cards because im completely fine with that. i am in the queue right now still havent recieved my card but im willing to accept an open box if they want to give me one, what are the odds on this happening and will it work? or are overclockers just sealing these boxes again selling them off as new

Definitely worth a call, you should contact CS and ask that.

Associate
well obviously you cant read for xxxx told ya to give me paypal to send ya 10 quid. Now I see how You cant comprehend any information passed over to forums by GIBBO buhahaah
hahaha i have seen you request paypal details in all replies to him and he still try insists in prove that he won, even thou you already said that...
giphy.gif

Associate
Moron DPD driver delivered my FE to the wrong house! Luckily he is an old boy and had no idea what it was and has just dropped it over to me.
Just as well he didn't deliver to one of you lot :D:D
DPD are not as good as they used to be.
I was gonna cancel my Trio, but think I might give OCUK some breathing space today and do it tomorrow.

Associate
I know a few people that have returned their Inno3D Twin X2 OC 3080 and I was wondering if there was any chance I could get in contact with Overclockers and ask if they want to give me the open box cards because im completely fine with that. i am in the queue right now still havent recieved my card but im willing to accept an open box if they want to give me one, what are the odds on this happening and will it work? or are overclockers just sealing these boxes again selling them off as new

Weren't they returning them because they could smell burning lol?

Associate
Queue update on Asus TUF OC 3080:

08.10.20 970
14.10.20 919
23.10.20 870
29.10.20 785

And in the meantime I just purchased EVGA 3080 XC3 Black Gaming from the German site of South American Rainforest for £718, supposed to be delivered by next Wednesday :) It will keep me going until the TUF is finally here ;)
I'm one in front ! (784)hope you get your exotic south American beauty soon;)

Associate
went for a 3070 FE, still sensibly priced, got to the checkout at a competitor and failed on checkout...So back to waiting for the 3080.

The aftermarket 3070's are running to close to the 650 i paid for a 3080...

Associate
Uhh this is painful, think I'm going to try and forget I ordered a 3080, and set a reminder for when the AMD cards are released. If the 3080 comes before then great, if not just go AMD...
Good luck everyone on here, see you in a few weeks...

Back
Top Bottom