• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

I'm not cancelling, but I have just managed to get a 3070 FE. Took 5 attempts to pay, but at least they're using Capcha, and on card payments I also had to submit a OneTimeUse authorisation number sent to phone. Maybe the bots will be slightly less successful on this launch....

I also don't think there is much of a demand for the 3070s, the 3080 is so popular because its close to twice as good and half the price as 2080 ti, the 3070 is 2080 but cheaper.

Aaaaand my checkout timed out and I lost my basket. Now showing as out of stock. Well, it's kinda reassuring to know that the competitor's site is just as frustrating as OCUK's. :(
Had exactly the same happen. Card was in basket at 13:02, finally got through to the checkout at 13:45 and my basket was empty.

Aaaaand my checkout timed out and I lost my basket. Now showing as out of stock. Well, it's kinda reassuring to know that the competitor's site is just as frustrating as OCUK's. :(
same here
unknown.png

Almost had one :D

Another bullsh*t launch. OC offline since 12:55 and nothing in stock. NV's sales partner also had them in stock but every time i went to checkout it emptied my basket. Seems like the world wants me to buy AMD

the bet was the AMD big navi would beat the 3080 and 90 it did, that is all i said. it beat both 80 and 90 in battlefield 5 so i win the bet. if you think I lost ask the forum then they'll tell you that I've won the bet ps probably waste my 15 post per day on this.
well obviously you cant read for xxxx told ya to give me paypal to send ya 10 quid. Now I see how You cant comprehend any information passed over to forums by GIBBO buhahaah

I also don't think there is much of a demand for the 3070s, the 3080 is so popular because its close to twice as good and half the price as 2080 ti, the 3070 is 2080 but cheaper.
Maybe not quite as popular, but still sold out in about 10 mins on all the sites I looked at. Difference this time is I got to complete a transaction in the same hour as I started it. With the 3080 it was in basket at 14:03, completed sale at 16:37, queue position came in at 590....

So how long do we think til the: "Important Stuff: *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3070 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***" is created!? :D

seems they have changed again, I've just had an update now asus tuf oc 3080, Thursday so perhaps I've missed the fact they have shipped some out to owners as I was expecting an email tomorrow, still getting closer fine from 869- 784 in a week :p

Some shipped out last night.

I know a few people that have returned their Inno3D Twin X2 OC 3080 and I was wondering if there was any chance I could get in contact with Overclockers and ask if they want to give me the open box cards because im completely fine with that. i am in the queue right now still havent recieved my card but im willing to accept an open box if they want to give me one, what are the odds on this happening and will it work? or are overclockers just sealing these boxes again selling them off as new

well obviously you cant read for xxxx told ya to give me paypal to send ya 10 quid. Now I see how You cant comprehend any information passed over to forums by GIBBO buhahaah
I dont think he wants the money, I seen you clearly concede the bet yesterday lol

Maybe not quite as popular, but still sold out in about 10 mins on all the sites I looked at. Difference this time is I got to complete a transaction in the same hour as I started it. With the 3080 it was in basket at 14:03, completed sale at 16:37, queue position came in at 590....

Still some on other websites I can see now

Back
Top Bottom