• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GTX 970 OWNERS THREAD

Soldato
Managed +220 core/+215 Memory with temps at 63. So it's not the temps holding me back it's the power. I increased the voltage to +87 in Afterburner but it doesn't seem to do anything as GPU-Z shows the same power. Does Afterburner voltage do anything?

Soldato
Temps are great on the MSI and that's with me having less case fans. I just ran Heaven for ~15 minutes, everything on highest quality in the nvidia control panel, ultra quality, extreme tesselation, 8x AA, 5760x1200 and after 10-15 mins one card hit ~58C the other hit ~67C. The 780 Ti would have hit 83C within 2 minutes, and I had more case fans then.

I need a nice looking SLI bridge, anyone have one going? :cool:

Associate
I think i have the lowest ASIC ever 57% :eek:
Gigabyte G1 .
Still clocks reasonably
Core 1515 boost
Mem 8000
VDDC max 1.262v
TDP is showing 87%
There is a little room for upping mem & core but leaving @ theses settings for gaming.
Temp max i have seen is 64c (fans on auto so about 64% fan speed).
Still very quiet at this setting.
I'm using Gigabyte OC GURU to clock as it seems more stable than AB for me.

Soldato
My fans were'nt on before doh!

Now I can get +350 on the core, any higher I get artefacts or Heaven crashes. Does Afterburner voltage do anything?

No I can't, it crashed the second time I ran Heaven. Looks like the max I can get stable is in fact +220 core/+215 Memory :(

Soldato
How can you NOT get at least 8000 on memory? I've not seen a single report of a card which says that isn't possible.

Core on the other hand changes a lot.

I can get my memory to +625 with no artefacts but the core tops out at 1597. That said it's benched heaven 4 at 1607 or something before so go figure.

Back
Top Bottom