• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GTX 970 OWNERS THREAD

Soldato
All power connections secure - got a Corsair HX 620 Modular - should cope, yeah?

Done driver cleaner in safe mode for all driver types, clean install of nvidia drivers.

Next idea?

Associate
I had borderlands 2 crashing until i turned down physx, then worked, and Nvidia Experience stops sweetfx working so uninstalled that.

Associate
Just ordered 2 msi 970s :)

These will be my first NVIDIA cards in 10 years (its pretty much 10 years to the day I bought my gt6800)

I can't wait I love shiny new hardware

Caporegime
312, the 780 models are different lengths as i have a rev1 and rev2 in sli. The older one wont fit in my enthoo primo case with the res bracket fitted. Newer one fits grand though.

Soldato
My 970 isn't even here yet and I already want another one! Going SLI would mean I need a new...Everything as current setup is mirco-atx. Really want an Asus Swift though so SLI would be my only option...Decisions, decisions...

If micro stutter isn't a problem anymore then it is probably the best option, 2 of those would give nice high fps at 1440p i would imagine.

Back
Top Bottom