Oasis Tickets

My sister in law got tickets for them and us yesterday in the pre-sale, but they are literally the worst tickets - Up in the gods (512 at Wembley) which is as far away as you can possibly be from the stage, and it's on the Sunday.

We are all trying again today for better tickets but getting nowhere.

Last edited:
Praise the rock lords!

40 minutes on the ticket screen being constantly told they couldn't find the tickets I've searched for. Just kept clicking it over and over, and suddenly...

Screenshot-2024-08-31-104334.png

3 tickets for Heaton 19th

Just read Ticketmaster are/were selling Dublin standing tickets for €415 each; kind of pee's all over the selling tickets at face-value that they all keep blasting around :rolleyes:

Still getting nowhere; almost close to giving up at this point...

Last edited:
Praise the rock lords!

40 minutes on the ticket screen being constantly told they couldn't find the tickets I've searched for. Just kept clicking it over and over, and suddenly...

Screenshot-2024-08-31-104334.png

3 tickets for Heaton 19th

Well done :)

That was my original tactic… patience wins - but sometimes if you do it for too long it boots you out.

I got booted out for ‘reserving too many tickets’ didn’t even make sense =[

Tried various ways.

Managed to select 3 tickets for the 2nd night in Cardiff and the Ticketmaster app kept booing me out of the checkout. So close.

Last edited:
Well done :)

That was my original tactic… patience wins - but sometimes if you do it for too long it boots you out.

I got booted out for ‘reserving too many tickets’ didn’t even make sense =[
Cheers! And unlucky dude :( It's an absolute pain in the backside and puts me off trying for anything else in the future.

A colleague was 5000 in the queue out of the gates. When he got his "turn" he was unable to locate any tickets and gave up - the whole thing appeared sold out. Only hope is additional dates.

My sister in law got tickets for them and us yesterday in the pre-sale, but they are literally the worst tickets - Up in the gods (512 at Wembley) which is as far away as you can possibly be from the stage, and it's on the Sunday.

We are all trying again today for better tickets but getting nowhere.
And after saying this, my wife just got standing for Wembley on Saturday 2nd August.

Bizarrely, she had the option to get 4x tickets and forgot about her poor sister and only selected 2!

A colleague was 5000 in the queue out of the gates. When he got his "turn" he was unable to locate any tickets and gave up - the whole thing appeared sold out. Only hope is additional dates.
Yeah, once you're in there's no way to see or choose what's available. That's very very poor.

I suspect that for these big concerts, they ‘hold back’ good tickets and ‘panic force’ people into buying the crap ones.

For loads of gigs I’ve waited patiently on those ‘we can’t find tickets’ for sometimes up to 30 mins of constant refreshing and then… there they are.

It’s only when it’s a complete ‘no tickets for sale / unavailable’ it’s game over.

Back
Top Bottom