Oasis Tickets

Two minded here, have actually just received my ballot entry email from an entry at around 6pm yesterday.... if I am fortunate enough I think I may still pull the trigger.

Its an in-ordinate amount of money, granted. But, for the occasion I will probably stretch to it given I didn't think I would get the opportunity to ever see them live.

Hope that doesn't become the new norm for bands of similar stature but fear that will be the case, your metallicas of this world etc were already pushing the £100 barrier from what i remember when they were last on sale.

The gigs will of course still sell out so they could almost name the price within reason - think too much further then it may have dissuaded some, but £150 i think an awful lot of people will take it on the chin for the one-off nature of this.

The gigs will of course still sell out so they could almost name the price within reason - think too much further then it may have dissuaded some, but £150 i think an awful lot of people will take it on the chin for the one-off nature of this
A lot of people are having to travel and get hotels too so that all adds to the cost.

Not sure what you mean by "Cover price"

The T&C's are that you can't resell the tickets for more than face value and they will cancel any that are. How they enforce that I do not know.

Why buy 4 if you only need 2 though? You are stopping someone else that does want 2 tickets.
Sorry, face value / cover price.
I'm after two and undoubtedly someone in the family will be after some and will forget, not get them etc.
If however they aren't, then I'll find someone to sell them to at the face value.

I've done this a few times ever since I was lucky enough to buy R.E.M. and Killers tickets many moons ago for face value at sold-out gigs.
Obviously I cannot be 100% I'm selling to someone who just wants to go and isn't looking to resell again - but you get that feeling.

Anyway, obviously all dependant on actually getting tickets in the first place. But I refuse to decide now, a day before pre-sales and two days before general release that I stand no chance on getting them.

Back
Top Bottom