OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Morba said:
ip difference means nothing, i did report your gaffe in the 1kg pasta thread though :]

Means nothing at all, I'm sure its fairly commonplace to travel between London and Edinburgh several times a day.

And have a biscuit for the reporting, whos a good little boy!

Anyway, your constant attempts to get me suspended/banned aren't exactly on topic, so shoo.

Caporegime
Baker said:
Means nothing at all, I'm sure its fairly commonplace to travel between London and Edinburgh several times a day.

And have a biscuit for the reporting, whos a good little boy!

Anyway, your constant attempts to get me suspended/banned aren't exactly on topic, so shoo.

I have no intention of getting you banned or suspended. Good to see in the closed thread that you posted then bakez suddenly came home and posted 2 mins later. never mind eh. oracle of SA no doubt :]

1 post you tell me to report you, when I mention I have, you get all sarcastic about it. good to see attitude runs in the Baker blood. dont think i have ever had 2 people from one family on ignore before now!!

Permabanned
Morba said:
I have no intention of getting you banned or suspended. Good to see in the closed thread that you posted then bakez suddenly came home and posted 2 mins later. never mind eh. oracle of SA no doubt :]

Like I said before, 2 mins later from a London based IP address compared to the Edinburgh based IP I'm on.

GNER aint that good.

Soldato
i'm at work so here is my leg!

leg.JPG

Last edited:
Soldato
But, still... that is ... woah :eek:

I dont have small legs purely because of the amount of cycling I do, but it means I have bigger thighs than calves.

What kind of work do you have to do get calves like that?

Soldato
alexthecheese said:
But, still... that is ... woah :eek:

I dont have small legs purely because of the amount of cycling I do, but it means I have bigger thighs than calves.

What kind of work do you have to do get calves like that?

my upper legs and thighs are just as meaty, i do biking twice a week i put in the toughest gear and leave it there - no matter what!

low gear = cardio
high gear = mussel building & cardio

i'm a big bloke 6'3 and 16 stone so that must play a part & i play football and do gym stuff once a week

Capodecina
Permabanned
Mixed up my legs session today for a change.

Started 3x10 squats.

Then pretty much circuit trained, pre-exhausted on Leg extension, into 10 squats, then calf raises straight after, 30 second or so break then straight back into the leg extensions. Repeated 5 times.

Soldato
Crazy Fool, do u have a special diet?

I did a bit of cycling a long time ago, but I feel its safer to go for a run in the park (not done that for a while either).

Caporegime
crap photo but its the best you are getting at the mo.
i have saved you all the horrificness of the rest of my body as you can see :D

me.jpg

bit fat atm, so not much definition in the shoulders. the pic doesnt do me justice, nor does the fact im very white. it has nothing to do with the pies and donuts, no no.

Soldato
megatron said:
Crazy Fool, do u have a special diet?

I did a bit of cycling a long time ago, but I feel its safer to go for a run in the park (not done that for a while either).

no just try and stick to under 2500 cals a day and eat shed loads of bread

Soldato
http://www.doomiii.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Me/NigelPosing10.jpg
http://www.doomiii.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Me/NigelPosing19.jpg
There are other pictures there but I picked out 2. Ive got a touch more definition than these daylight pictures permit.

Bear in mind I havent been to the gym in 3years! All I am doing at the moment is body weight exercises, and only 1 set of any exercise first thing in the morning. Single leg lunges, situps, close grip pressups, and single leg calf raises (on the stairs). When Im doing bicepts I do either a hammer barbell or e-z curl barbell, for 2 sets of 20 reps. Ill do dumbell curls with the back of my arm supported on the bed (to stop it being a shoulder exercise).

I cant really think of a suitable place to do widegrip pullups, so cant work my lats.

Im 5'9, 11.5 to 12st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom