OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capodecina
Permabanned
Jeffstar said:
Be interesting to see this thread in 6 months time if folks keep up the with the hard gym work, well done lads!

Wardie shows real potential.

Cheers :D

Looking forward myself to seeing what I can achieve in the next three months and how the pictures will compare.

Soldato
Jeffstar said:
S7yl3s, you're always one of the first to offer helpfull advice on here and seem to know your stuff. Curious to know what kind of shape you're in.

Don't be shy, get your pic up man! No excuses either ;)

You'll find no excuses here matey :)

I can give you a quick picture I just taken in the mirror, and I'm no photographer, clearly.

A quick background first. I trained hard a few years back, but stopped for a shocking 3 years mainly due to moving house, and everything in my life changing. I dropped to a measly 140lbs, felt terrible and looked horrific. Always retained a healthly amount of strength though.

Decided 11 months back to get back into training and hit it hard. With the right training and knowledge you can go anywhere. During the 3 years I was out I never stopped reading about BB and training and I'm very glad I never did. When I used to train I tried most training methods and for me personally, the split worked the best. Alternate between 3 and a 5 day depending on stages.

Well I've been training 11 months again now, injury free and with no hassle and I'm back up to about 170-172lbs cut and about 180lbs on a normal day.

I don't really know all my stats off hand but I can give you,

Height: 5'9"
Current Weight (Cut): 170-172lbs
Biceps(Arms): 16"
Chest: About 43-44" I believe
Thighs: About 24"
Waist: 32"

That's about it off the top of my head.

Best lifts sit at:

Bench: 136K
Squat: 175K
Dead: 170Kish

Looking to increase all of them by the end of this year, whilst packing on some quality mass. I plan to be 182lbs cut in 12 months, Quality mass. Hit up to 200 in time. Most of my knowledge and experiences comes from when I was lifting before. I've also had the help of some very experienced BB and one extrememly helpful Pro.

It's a long hard road back, but I'm satisfied with my progress so far. It's odd looking at pictures of myself now as there's so much I'd like to bring up but it just takes time. I'll give you another picture in 12 months.

me.JPG

Soldato
Cheers mate.

Well off where I want to be but that's a whole load of the fun. I wish I hadn't stopped training 3 yr ago but to be honest this time round I'm much more knowledgable and better equiped to achieve what I want.

12 months and it should be coming together much better.

Associate
OP
Wardie said:
Cheers :D

Looking forward myself to seeing what I can achieve in the next three months and how the pictures will compare.

You're blessed with good genetics for bodybuilding without doubt, i'm sure if you train consistently and eat correctly you could go all the way. Good luck :)

Soldato
They are 1RM. I was going to train for strength and get the lifts up and see about entering some comps but to be honest, lifting very heavy all the time gives you a sense of achievement but also greatly increases the risk of injury. So for now I'll be sticking to bodybuilding for a year.

Soldato
About 174lbs, only a small bit heavier than I am now. I hate being cut down but it's summer and all I may as well. Going to have an excellent bulk at the end of this year and hopefully gain some very good quality mass.

I hate being small, but it's my own fault for quitting all those years ago :eek:

Soldato
You have a great shape to start adding some quality mass to. I'd follow a good training routine with clean diet and you should notice some great gains.

Soldato
Don't complain about being short mate, you'll have short arms and legs and that means shorter muscles which means when you add a little bulk they'll look fantastic. It'll take less work for you to look great than 6 foot + chap.

Great work so far looking good. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom